Tasha

KEEP GALLERY SA - PO YEE (AVOID THIS SA!!!)

I had a very very unpleasant experience with my SA, PO YEE!

To anyone who wish to sign up with Keep Gallery, please remeber to AVOID THIS SA - PO YEEE!

I felt very unhappy and mad as she totally changed to a different person afetr I signed up and paid the package.

The reason :

1) SHE NEVER DO ANY FOLLOW-UP, NEVER RETURN MY CALLs, PRETEND TO BE FORGETFUL

2) SHE FORGOT MY FH'S COATS & SHIRTS DURING PS!

3) She is rude when talking on the phone with me

4) If able to reach her on the phone, she will talk in a very lazy, voice as if do not want to answer my questions

jUST THOUGHT OF SHARING THIS IMPORTANT INFO

Totally agree with u

I'm also in your shoe before

As I say, Keep gallery photography skill is above average, but the service is really below average!

Poh Yee served me during my gown fitting ..she told me her job is altering? @@

well...i think you can talk to her boss or Sam Ban about her service. i know Sam Ban do tell their employees off when things not right (delay customers album or design or forgot customers' appointment) Go ahead.

i do agree that it is just a few bad apples that spoil the bunch.

so far i find all the 3 sam's to be super friendly, crystal, dong dong and peyru are all really nice n polite. ^_^

Agreed with you Tasha!

I experienced this since last year but i didnt really make a fuss of that...just tell Sam Leong that i do not want Po Yee to serve me in next visit. Sam is very accommodating, i guess most of them are ok.

I was served by Cindy at the very first time of gown fitting, she's very nice too (i think she left already), and during gown fitting, Sam Leong requested that he will be informed as he would like to see which gowns fits me more.....he's very professional whereas i am those cincai type. During the whole course, only me, my sister, Cindy and Sam are around (my hubby is bz). Sam keep on asking me to try as my gowns as he has choosen for me, no complaint and actually i am the one complaining (i am very hot, sweating). Then we choose 4 gowns for outdoor shooting (i opt to have natural environment, as such, i didnt take any indoor shooting).

Everything progressing well. The thing that i am unhappy is during the AD gowns selection whereby i need to visit their SS2 branch (Po Yee attended to me, she's so impatient, i only try few gowns, then she said, nothing much left, so ask me to choose from the few that i have tried). I feel bad...my fren who came along also think that i should be given more time to try on their gowns (not that they have many to choose from). i manage to choose one for my "chut mun" but not the evening gown.

Was thinking to custom made the evening gown but when i talk to Sam Leong about it. He ask me to go on the following Wednesday, according to him, normally clients will return their gown latest by Monday, thereafter, they will send it for dry cleaning and get the gown back on Wednesday. All the gowns will be available on Wednesday and clients will normally do pick-up of the gowns on Thursday nite or Friday (normally dinner will be on either Saturday or Sunday). I did complaint that i do not like Po Yee service and he promise to get another SA for me.

The following Wednesday, i was attended by a girll named "San", she's very nice, she let me try each and every of the gowns and explains why the gowns suits me and why not. I am very pleased with her service and manage to choose a gown that suits me.

So to tell, if you are given a choice to choose, do not choose Po Yee to attend to you during gown fitting...spoilt your mood. Hopefully her attitude will change. As far as i know, she's one of the relative in the bridal group...so, maybe that's why she's a bit "chuin".

But yet, others are still doing their great job!

I been attended by Po Yee during the July 09 wedding fair... Her attitude make me don feel like signing up with KG, feel lucky I didnt sign up the package at KG, otherwise, I may served by her after tht....

I been attended by Po Yee during the July 09 wedding fair... Her attitude make me don feel like signing up with KG, feel lucky I didnt sign up the package at KG, otherwise, I may served by her after tht....

I was attended by Po Yee in Feb 2009 wedding fair in Mid Valley and i signed up the package with them. Not necessary she will be the SA for you cause they might allocate to other SA. I was transfer to Chris (SA) for my PS gown fitting and i found she is very nice too. She just join KG early this year (after i signed up with KG) and she managed to select gowns with different style for me to try. Then from there she will ask me to choose what type of gown i like and she also advised me to select gowns with different style for PS.

Lychee

i just sign up KG ala-carte package last sunday, my SA is chris. so far i quite comfortable with her service. She explaint very details and patient for my question. i like her because she is not kind of SA very 'hard sale' . i feel like discussing something with my friend ... she is very nice girl.

I was attended by Po Yee in Feb 2009 wedding fair in Mid Valley and i signed up the package with them. Not necessary she will be the SA for you cause they might allocate to other SA. I was transfer to Chris (SA) for my PS gown fitting and i found she is very nice too. She just join KG early this year (after i signed up with KG) and she managed to select gowns with different style for me to try. Then from there she will ask me to choose what type of gown i like and she also advised me to select gowns with different style for PS.

Lychee

Thanks for sharing all your experiences, girls.!

Im surprised actually to hear this about Po Yee.

I thought she only treated me that way. But after reading all the postings here, I realised she just plain moody and impatient.

I have requested for a new SA, YONG SZE. She is friendly n nice.

As a paying customer, we have every right for good customer service, and not to be treated by moody SAs.

I find the rest of the staff at KG friendly, esp the MUAs, PGs, seamstress lady too!

i totally agree that keep gallery's service is really below average......

When i survey around the fair during July 09, I met Po Yee in toilet n her style of talking make me feel like she is rude and sombong... Even my FH also has the same feeling as mine.... But, the photo taken by their PG is nice... Just their customer services still have to improve... Or mayb this is the only 老鼠屎 which affect the co image...

Sorry but i have to disagree.Po Yee really helped me out. I was served by Po Yee and she was nice but i was really wary because of all the bad comments about her. I signed the package another day under Shirley/Po Yee as she was not around that day. i was served by various sales assistants before. And my gown fitting was by Xiao Mei. She was new and friendly but inexperienced. She told me i could not fit many of the gowns and in the end i forced myself to pick from just two.

I was dissatisfied and went for a second try out. Po Yee attended to me this time,was really professional and knows the dresses inside out so she was able to guide me to choose my dream wedding gown. I managed to find my gown in one hour.But what really surprised me was how much she helped me out today.

I think her current work attitude is great and i'm really thankful i was served by her today.

po yee served me a few weeks back when i was doing my rounds of surveying for BS.. it was a saturday and fully packed.. she was basically one of d few SA available to serve us.. as soon as i sat down, plunk on d table a whole load of albums for me to view... throughout the whole 1.5 hours I was there, me and my fiancee barely uttered more than 15 sentences.. wat i can say is tat she's a "true to the bone" sales person.. non-stop promoting (bullet-train style) .. i would say she's quite annoying.. gav me a pretty bad impression (she actually commented tat i was blur!! :sauer2: although i wud say she's the one blur and cudn't digest wat i was saying!!).. i mentioned 2-3 times for the first hour for her to show me the packages but she went on showing me gowns and more albums.. i already know their style of photography.. not sure if she was avoiding my question or simply didn't bother to hear me..but at the end of the day, i shudn't reli fault the entire BS for one sales person.. if i'm annoyed wit this one person and shud i choose to sign up wit them, i wud definitely voice out my preference for another person to serve me.. IF the BS doesn't do something even if i did voice up, well.. tat goes to show alredi their Quality Assurance.. :cool:

po yee served me a few weeks back when i was doing my rounds of surveying for BS.. it was a saturday and fully packed.. she was basically one of d few SA available to serve us.. as soon as i sat down, plunk on d table a whole load of albums for me to view... throughout the whole 1.5 hours I was there, me and my fiancee barely uttered more than 15 sentences.. wat i can say is tat she's a "true to the bone" sales person.. non-stop promoting (bullet-train style) .. i would say she's quite annoying.. gav me a pretty bad impression (she actually commented tat i was blur!! :sauer2: although i wud say she's the one blur and cudn't digest wat i was saying!!).. i mentioned 2-3 times for the first hour for her to show me the packages but she went on showing me gowns and more albums.. i already know their style of photography.. not sure if she was avoiding my question or simply didn't bother to hear me..but at the end of the day, i shudn't reli fault the entire BS for one sales person.. if i'm annoyed wit this one person and shud i choose to sign up wit them, i wud definitely voice out my preference for another person to serve me.. IF the BS doesn't do something even if i did voice up, well.. tat goes to show alredi their Quality Assurance.. :cool:

Hi Gabby,

yea..I realized that she kept talking and ignored me. Worse still, she will "chase" me away after she finished the talking. Each session I go there is not more than 20minutes. As if her time is more precious than mine.

by the way, did you sign up with them at the end?

I'm still not sure if I wanna change SA. I prefer another one but I forgot her name :(

Hi Gabby,

yea..I realized that she kept talking and ignored me. Worse still, she will "chase" me away after she finished the talking. Each session I go there is not more than 20minutes. As if her time is more precious than mine.

by the way, did you sign up with them at the end?

I'm still not sure if I wanna change SA. I prefer another one but I forgot her name :(

nope.. i have yet to decide.. i haf an ex-colleague who took her pre-wed pics with Keep as well. and unfortunately her pics didn't quite leave a good impression wit me.. she didn't like her pics taken as well.. she ended up taking another pre-wed session elsewhere.. it was ard 1 year ago..so far, i've seen albums of 2-3 other brides who chose the same gowns worn in PS or same album design (my colleague had d same album design too).. tat is leaving me wit a lot of question marks.. sighh... undoubtedly, Keep has one of the better style of photography I've seen so far.. wen they get things right (meaning good SA, good mood photographers, good gowns available), the photos are fantastic.. but wen they don't.. disastrouss.. dun think they r quite consistent..

do b very very careful wit them..

Hmm all i can say is that i'm very happy with her service cos she's honest and she'll tell you what is good and what is no good. For me that day she really helped me in a way no other sales person would help. She's not all about the money is all i can say. I can't say how she helped me, but she did help me without me even asking. Saved me s couple of hundred and made me smile from ear to ear the whole day. I would say for prospective brides, give her a chance and don't change SA just because of what is written here.

Hmm all i can say is that i'm very happy with her service cos she's honest and she'll tell you what is good and what is no good. For me that day she really helped me in a way no other sales person would help. She's not all about the money is all i can say. I can't say how she helped me, but she did help me without me even asking. Saved me s couple of hundred and made me smile from ear to ear the whole day. I would say for prospective brides, give her a chance and don't change SA just because of what is written here.

hmm maybe you're the lucky one to get good service from her? I was served by her all the time except once and I felt her attitude never change. No doubt she helped a lot in gown trying but if her attitude didn't change that's very unfair for us customers.

I do tolerate and tried to give her chances but still if any of you are in my shoes then only you know the feeling.

well...i do agree that Po Yee is the type of "straight" person..sometimes she may make ppl feel "inch" becos of that....

my experience with her was OK....managed to get the gowns although she didnt get many for me to try.... anyway..everyone has different experience.. :cool:

Icy_R, i think if u are uncomfortable dealing with her, as a customer, u can request for another SA when u make appointment.

Gabby,

i also experienced the situation..but not in KG...but at least 4 other bridal houses that i have visited..i asked to see gowns, SA pushed me to view albums..when i asked about photos..they pushed me to discuss package.. :P

haha...no offence..just want to mention that this same thing happens around..

Icy_R, i think if u are uncomfortable dealing with her, as a customer, u can request for another SA when u make appointment.

hi panda,

Yea...maybe I shall change SA then. Thanks for your advice

Hi,

Anyone use Umiko from KG before? She's the SA in charge for my gown fitting this week. Dunno what to expect. Is there any special attire for gown fitting? Usually how long it will take?

Thanks...