Greenie6818

Has anyone tried custom-making bridal shoes from Valerie Fan?

hi,

during my wedding and photo shooting, i have engaged this guy name raymond wong to custom made my shoes. it's less than RM200. very good service, came and met me personally in my shop to discuss with me about the design and measure my size. after 1 week, he came and past me the shoes and he noticed tat my left and right foot are not the same size..then he got back and re-do again. then he past me the shoes during the 3rd met up.

i intro him to lots of my friends..and it's comfortable to wear his high heels during the whole day of the event.

his number is 0126656663. hope this can help..

Hi

So happened, Raymond's number is the number I have been passing to everyone :). Thanks for the sharing the experience.

Hi Jessica & Kerchea,

can you share the photo of the bridal shoes custom made by Raymond? How's the fitting and is it comfortable to wear it all day long?

For any other brides to be who is hunting for bridal shoes, try check out at Parkson at Pavillion.. the Chairman shoes are on sales and some are on 70% discount.. got quite a number of white color sandal type bridal shoes.. too bad they doesn't look good on my as my feet are dark :(

still desparetly looking for the pair that look good on me....

hi,

during my wedding and photo shooting, i have engaged this guy name raymond wong to custom made my shoes. it's less than RM200. very good service, came and met me personally in my shop to discuss with me about the design and measure my size. after 1 week, he came and past me the shoes and he noticed tat my left and right foot are not the same size..then he got back and re-do again. then he past me the shoes during the 3rd met up.

i intro him to lots of my friends..and it's comfortable to wear his high heels during the whole day of the event.

Hi

So happened, Raymond's number is the number I have been passing to everyone :). Thanks for the sharing the experience.

Hi Jessica & Kerchea,

can you share the photo of the bridal shoes custom made by Raymond? How's the fitting and is it comfortable to wear it all day long?

For any other brides to be who is hunting for bridal shoes, try check out at Parkson at Pavillion.. the Chairman shoes are on sales and some are on 70% discount.. got quite a number of white color sandal type bridal shoes.. too bad they doesn't look good on my as my feet are dark :(

Hi,

I have not got my shoes from Raymond yet so once I got , will post it up!

Hi girls,

Finally received my shoes from Raymond today!! He actually got a wee bit of my design wrong, but I like it so I did not make any fuss la.

I paid RM160 for this pair and it is really comfortable! I would go back to him for more shoes, maybe another pair for my evening gown!

These pics were taken by my crappy phone, hope its clear enough

07062010217.jpg

07062010220.jpg

Are they comfortable??

hi,

Hi

Hi Jessica & Kerchea,

Hi,

your shoes looks elegant! how long did you wait to get the shoes? my reception is on Sept 18. not sure whether i can get it in time.

how did you describe the design to Raymond? afraid he may have a different perception

07062010217.jpg

07062010220.jpg

Hi bridewanabe,

Yes, they are comfortable, mine is a 4 inches heels.

Are they comfortable??

hi,

Hi

Hi Jessica & Kerchea,

Hi,

Hi ms_loke,

I waited 2 months but now I am making a 2nd pair with him and I told him I need it by 30 days. So you can actually tell him you need it before your wedding.

My mistake with Raymond because I did not give him a printed copy, so for my second pair, I printed out the shoes design to him.

Just make sure you find a picture of the design you want on line, make him write it now, then it should be fine. My red shoes was his original idea, well, it turn out very well. Do give him a call, the number I gave you is his wife's who help handles the business.

Thanks very much Jessicca. i realised your wedding reception is just 2 days before mine! :)

Congratulation!! :)

Hi ms_loke,

I waited 2 months but now I am making a 2nd pair with him and I told him I need it by 30 days. So you can actually tell him you need it before your wedding.

My mistake with Raymond because I did not give him a printed copy, so for my second pair, I printed out the shoes design to him.

Just make sure you find a picture of the design you want on line, make him write it now, then it should be fine. My red shoes was his original idea, well, it turn out very well. Do give him a call, the number I gave you is his wife's who help handles the business.

Thanks, congrats to you too!

Thanks very much Jessicca. i realised your wedding reception is just 2 days before mine! :)

Hi ms_loke,

Hi ms_loke,

Hi, Can you PM me his contact pls.. thks :)

Searched around and found that Valerie Fan also do custom-made shoes. Has anyone tried her before? Are her shoes good?

How different is she from Pretty in White? Price and design wise?

Thanks! :smile:

Hi,

I have rm1k discount vouchers for Valerie Fan custome made gown.. anyone interested?

Regards,

Hi ms_loke,

hi pmed you ;)

Hi, Can you PM me his contact pls.. thks :)

Hi Evelyn

I am planning to MTM gown from Valerie and her charges are quite high. Your 1k voucher sounds really good, can I have it? my email is yvekong@gmail.com.... any idea what the T&C of the voucher is?

Searched around and found that Valerie Fan also do custom-made shoes. Has anyone tried her before? Are her shoes good?

Hi,

I have rm1k discount vouchers for Valerie Fan custome made gown.. anyone interested?

Regards,

Hi,

Regards,

Hello,

Just wondering if those vouchers are still available? Any idea how to get those discount vouchers? I am making a wedding dress with VF

Regards

Hi everyone,

Do you mind to share the photo of your custom made shoes by Raymond Wong? I'm thinking of making mine too. But unsure because my feet is not easy to find a comfortable shoes.

Thank you in advance.

Hihi everyone,

Just to share my experience, i get my first custom made wedding shoe (4 inches heels ) from Raymond Wong too!

The design is elegant and it's really very comfortable. Raymond personally measured my foot size when we first time meet on this shoe ordering.

We can always discuss the shoe design you wish with him.

I am going to take this shoe for my indoor wedding shooting next month. :lol:

Hi everyone,

Do you mind to share the photo of your custom made shoes by Raymond Wong? I'm thinking of making mine too. But unsure because my feet is not easy to find a comfortable shoes.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Dovey,

You could search raymondwong3688@yahoo.com in Facebook for more photos. :)

Hi there, I would like to share my experience with PIW...I think their service is really bad, Stephanie was my designer and she likes to promise everything then in the end cannot meet my expectations. She like very nice when first meet her but when I want to meet her to see my dress, she always not free. Make appt with her but she not around! I had to go through jams in KL to go see her in PIW but when I got there, her colleague said she went off already! :( Call and call her, never reply. How can trust someone like that with your big day!?

Went to Valerie Fan, Wedding Isle and PIW last Saturday. Tried on shoes from PIW and Wedding Isle only. The PIWs are really comfortable!!!!

Its from RM 320 onwards. Wedding Isle one oklah, comfortable also not as comfy as PIW, but much cheaper, the design I want is RM188 only (4 inches heels)

Hey ya,

Did you attend the PIW Shoe Workshop at The Wedding Hub last Saturday? I wanted to go but had to man a bookstall at KL Book Fair. :sad:

Whoa, Wedding Isle is almost half the price of PIW! The only thing that's holding me back from engaging PIW is the bad comments other people gave PIW. I wonder if their service is that bad. :huh:

Wow, 4 inches heels, can still walk nicely ar? I'm a real klutz in heels and forever tripping over something. :tongue:

No woh, din attend cause had something to do as well. When I was there, their service not bad la, Stephanie from PIW served me, from this forum also I read many like Stephanie service, probably you can call up and ask for an appointment to meet her.

4 inches, the shoes ok woh from Wedding isle, custom make shld make you feel easy to walk, not make it harder. That's why I wanna custom make my shoes. The designer would guide and advise on the height.

Recently I got a shoe maker number who makes a TV host's shoes, Janelle Chin I think (Past 2nd Runner up Ms Astro) and the prices like only less than RM200!!! She encouraged me to call the guy and told me his shoes are real comfortable. I have yet to call la, but if you want, I can also PM you the number.

Hi there, I would like to share my experience with PIW...I think their service is really bad, Stephanie was my designer and she likes to promise everything then in the end cannot meet my expectations. She like very nice when first meet her but when I want to meet her to see my dress, she always not free. Make appt with her but she not around! I had to go through jams in KL to go see her in PIW but when I got there, her colleague said she went off already! :( Call and call her, never reply. How can trust someone like that with your big day!?

Went to Valerie Fan, Wedding Isle and PIW last Saturday. Tried on shoes from PIW and Wedding Isle only. The PIWs are really comfortable!!!!

Its from RM 320 onwards. Wedding Isle one oklah, comfortable also not as comfy as PIW, but much cheaper, the design I want is RM188 only (4 inches heels)

Hey ya,

Did you attend the PIW Shoe Workshop at The Wedding Hub last Saturday? I wanted to go but had to man a bookstall at KL Book Fair. :sad:

Whoa, Wedding Isle is almost half the price of PIW! The only thing that's holding me back from engaging PIW is the bad comments other people gave PIW. I wonder if their service is that bad. :huh:

Wow, 4 inches heels, can still walk nicely ar? I'm a real klutz in heels and forever tripping over something. :tongue:

No woh, din attend cause had something to do as well. When I was there, their service not bad la, Stephanie from PIW served me, from this forum also I read many like Stephanie service, probably you can call up and ask for an appointment to meet her.

4 inches, the shoes ok woh from Wedding isle, custom make shld make you feel easy to walk, not make it harder. That's why I wanna custom make my shoes. The designer would guide and advise on the height.

Recently I got a shoe maker number who makes a TV host's shoes, Janelle Chin I think (Past 2nd Runner up Ms Astro) and the prices like only less than RM200!!! She encouraged me to call the guy and told me his shoes are real comfortable. I have yet to call la, but if you want, I can also PM you the number.

I agree with your glambride, I also had a similar experience as you with Stephanie from PIW! Nice and polite when you first talk to her, then never deliver what she had promised despite sms-es and phone calls! Maybe I didn't give her big business, only want to custom make shoes, but my dress is made elsewhere!

Hey ya,

Yes, please PM me the number, thanks! :smile:

I also have a shoemaker's number that I can PM you if you like. You can compare prices and designs.

Hi, already PMed you, you can also pm your contact, we might have the same contact!! ;)

Hi, do you mind to PM me the contact number or email me at lengkei@yahoo.com too? Thanks.

Hihi everyone,

Just to share my experience, i get my first custom made wedding shoe (4 inches heels ) from Raymond Wong too!

The design is elegant and it's really very comfortable. Raymond personally measured my foot size when we first time meet on this shoe ordering.

We can always discuss the shoe design you wish with him.

I am going to take this shoe for my indoor wedding shooting next month. :lol:

lcpoon, how long did raymond take to make your shoes? I thinking of making mine too, the photos look really nice. Too bad just missed my pre-wedding shooting already :dash2: but still got AD :lol:

just wondering if any of you girls have this problem where your feet get sweaty and then slide/slip down, thus your feet come off the shoes when you walk? or if you're wearing stockings and it's smooth and slippery? how to remedy this without having to cramp poor old feet into a smaller sized pair of shoes?