hushling

Where's the best place to go honeymoon in Nov/Dec?

Hi all,

As my AD will be in Mid Nov, I'm looking for a honeymoon right after my AD which is after 17th Nov.

Where's the best place to go within Asia/Malaysia? Am on a budget tour.

It's so hard to decide as year end, there's school holiday for local tour, and there's security/weather problem in other countries!

Any recommendation?

depends on what sort of holiday u like, i guess. usually i'd recommend phuket or bali for a really relaxing by-the-beach type of honeymoon. Or just go for a secluded 2 day stay at Pangkor Laut.

Hi hushling,

Hope my reply not too late.

I would recommend Thailand or Hong Kong if you are going for budget tour. I've been to the two countries both by backpack, quite a pleasant journey.

We spent about RM1200 only for 4 days stay in HK + Macau, whereby oso RM1K++ for tour to Bangkok+Chiang Mai. Really depends on wat u want. In fact 3K can go for very good tour in Asia, of course except Japan la....

Cheers,

Chin

Hope I am not too late too.

Maybe you can go to Taiwan.

Not bad and you can go on free and easy trip.

You can try to book tour that provide air tickets and accomodation near to their LRT (eg: Santos hotel)

Sometimes they do provide free 1 day and half day tour. (need to pay them tipping only)

Quite interesting as you can plan other day yourself.

LRT and taxi fare is not that expensive in Taiwan.

You can plan your trip before you go by getting info and details from the internet.

Happy planning!

Hi Hushling,

I recommend you Bali as honey moon location. I went Bali as my honey moon after my AD. We stay at Bali for a week. We total spent RM2000 for our shopping, hotel, transport, food and RM500 for air asia ticket.

U may try this also.

Regards,

Caley

Say not more than 3k?

Wow! Can you share your details with me? Where you stay, what to see, what the buy....any spa?

Thanks!

You can PM me at calyntan@gmail.com

Hi Hushling,

I recommend you Bali as honey moon location. I went Bali as my honey moon after my AD. We stay at Bali for a week. We total spent RM2000 for our shopping, hotel, transport, food and RM500 for air asia ticket.

U may try this also.

Regards,

Caley

Say not more than 3k?

Agree Bali is a great place. I also love Thailand - other than Phuket, you can consider the smaller islands - Krabi, Koh Racha, Phang Nga Bay.

Do you like climbing mountains? Do you like watching beautiful view from the top of the mountains?Have you been to Zhangjiajie national forest park in China? It's a world famous site to travel! Every Christmas week, that is the last week of Dec, you can get the entrance ticket free!

Do you like climbing mountains? Do you like watching beautiful view from the top of the mountains?Have you been to Zhangjiajie national forest park in China? It's a world famous site to travel! Every Christmas week, that is the last week of Dec, you can get the entrance ticket free!

Hi,

is tat time too cold to visit?

The Pulau Perhentian is a beautiful island and an ideal place for honeymoon in a peaceful and calm beach. It is located at 21 km from the coast of Terengganu.It comprises of windswept palms, powdery white beaches and surrounded by sapphire blue waters. It is the perfect place for couples to spend good and memorable time together.

It depends whether you want to fly far or just locally honeymooning.

i think Bali would be a good place for end of the year. if you go up futher north ie. China and above, you going to experience extreme cold due to Winter... or mayb u can opt for back packing which will save u lots more but definitely not those relaxing and luxury feel...