Been there... nothing to be shy about la... the salespersons are all kids... hehe... just walk in and touch the things and if not interested, walk away lor... me and hubby like to do tat sometimes... giggle about the stuff there then walk away...

I've been to Condom house in Endah Parade (Sri Petaling) and Pearl Point shopping mall (Old klang road) . Nice decoration and have a lot of funny things .

:lol:

I planned to buy a special gift for honey . may be ..........Vibrator .

Ask him try "it" on me . hehe....

i know he sure like it . :P

i already check with the sales girl in Endah parade . the design is very cute . is a "mouse" vibartor . this year is "mouse" year ma . ;)

Fair Lady 99,

if you feel embarass, then maybe you can buy it from online lor... shop like "i need house" got only webby ma... :P

Fair Lady 99,

if you feel embarass, then maybe you can buy it from online lor... shop like "i need house" got only webby ma... :P

Nothing to me lah . i always visit Endah Parade condom house . Regular customer there . :P

Pearl point shopping mall also got 1 .

CNY back to ipoh and saw Ipoh parade also got 1 .

I've been to ipoh parade's..

The things are really nice..just limited choices..

Nothing much to check out or get the "wow~~cool~~~"out of my mouth.

But very cute nevertheless.

Plan to get some b4 AD. Stock up you may say.

been to the one in Singapore. went in with hb, like bbsiew, v just look look see see n touch if v like it, n then leave the shop giggling. hehe...

I have been to Miri and Kuching condom house ..

Heheh .. Miri one not much things to see and one thing which doubt me .. why the shop lightings were so dark!? purposely or? haahha .. as if like enter into a 'dark shop' :D:lol:

Vibrator sounds fun.. any1 try that before? Maybe i will drop by to take a look...

I just experience it 2 days ago (Valentine's day) . Very sweet memory :P

i bought it (from Pearl point shopping mall) as a gift for my boy friend . i know he want to try it but not dare to get me permission .

I will forever remember what was happening that night . i never imagine i can be so excited and asking for more from my boy friend . i really cracy and scream .

I reach climax so easily and the feeling was so strong .

We have an unforgetable Valentine's day :P

I like this sex toy very much :rolleyes:

Shirley, do u mind to tell me the name of the vibrator u brought? and how much it cost u? Any member who brought vibrator can u name it the vibrator and price? Plan to get 1 for my gf, thanks

Shirley, do u mind to tell me the name of the vibrator u brought? and how much it cost u? Any member who brought vibrator can u name it the vibrator and price? Plan to get 1 for my gf, thanks

Dear simoncwk,

Price not expensive .

I can't remember the actual price . i bought a good one only cost me about $200 . cheap one less then $100 .

Wish you and your girl friend have a wonderful "Chap Goh Mei" night :P

Thanks Shirley, i plan to go PD with her on this friday, but another bad story is she will be having period on this friday, so no sex for us lo.., RM200 is quite ok, btw what is the name of the vibrator?

Thanks Shirley, i plan to go PD with her on this friday, but another bad story is she will be having period on this friday, so no sex for us lo.., RM200 is quite ok, btw what is the name of the vibrator?

Is a "double bullet vibrator" , the feeling is very strong .

Alway remember , don't always focus on our lady G-Spot . use vibrator massage around sensitive area .

Start from slow and slowly increase to high speed. (from relax slowly reach climax) .

Alway remember , don't always focus on our lady G-Spot . use vibrator massage around sensitive area .

Start from slow and slowly increase to high speed. (from relax slowly reach climax) .

Thanks shirley, i will look for it.

Vibrator sounds fun.. any1 try that before? Maybe i will drop by to take a look...

I just experience it 2 days ago (Valentine's day) . Very sweet memory :P

i bought it (from Pearl point shopping mall) as a gift for my boy friend . i know he want to try it but not dare to get me permission .

I will forever remember what was happening that night . i never imagine i can be so excited and asking for more from my boy friend . i really cracy and scream .

I reach climax so easily and the feeling was so strong .

We have an unforgetable Valentine's day :P

I like this sex toy very much :rolleyes:

I HAVE USE MANY TIMES. REALLY SCREAM. CAN CLIMAX MANY TIMES. VERY SHIOK

I also got 1 vibrator , i bought from Endah Parade .

With vibrator , i can experience very intense orgasms within short period . feeling is great .

I also use 1 product from Japan for years , the result is great .

Can make my private part become very tight . :rolleyes:

worth to try .

http://auction1.taobao.com/auction/item_de...65781e7a6.jhtml

I SW THIS WEBSITE WWW.CONDOM69.COM SELLING VIBRATOR AND DILDO ONLINE.ALOT OF VARIETY. CAN TRUST?

my bf bought me one from www.chummytoys.com

u can check it out there. :P

how is the double bullet looks like? there is one called hot double bullets also at the www.chummytoys.com only at RM85

is it exactly the same?

how is the double bullet looks like? there is one called hot double bullets also at the www.chummytoys.com only at RM85

is it exactly the same?

I order from there before . Service after sales very bad .

They send me a damage product and not willing to replace . don't even want to answer my call . too bad .

wasted Rm250 not nothing .

is it exactly the same?

I order from there before . Service after sales very bad .

They send me a damage product and not willing to replace . don't even want to answer my call . too bad .

wasted Rm250 not nothing .

ooooh....is it?it shouldn't be...i chat to them alot of times even after buy the product.

what have u bought from there?

maybe u should talk to them at msn