xiaoxiao

xiaoxiao ROM @ JPN, Putrajaya

hi anan,

thanks for sharing~!!..

you look sweet & sexy~ :D

congratulations to you & wish both of you happiness alwiz.. :)

hi anan,

thanks for sharing~!!..

you look sweet & sexy~ :D

congratulations to you & wish both of you happiness alwiz.. :)

Thanks piggy :P :unsure:

Anan....thanks for sharing.........u look so sexy with your sided shawl leh...... like can see but cant..... that is the good idea for those who think to wear tube, if we went there they not allow, then put the shawl up........so easy.....

Anan, 1 more question on update the add in IC. do we need to take the new photo again for the new IC? o just use the old photo?

Anan, 1 more question on update the add in IC. do we need to take the new photo again for the new IC? o just use the old photo?

Hehe...yaya...shawl is very useful :P :)

As for the IC, you no need to take a new photo if they can trace back the old one. Like my case I took a new one coz the officer couldn't trace back my old photo due to the system slow down <_<

anan,

congratulations . now u are MRS????. have you done your PS?

Thanks cutiepiggie ^_^ ya...im officially MRS now <_< :lol:

I had my PS dy, now in the middle of choosing the photos for my album, will share with you gals when everything is ready :)

Cheers~!

hehe..anan dearie..i think cutiepiggie was asking u what's your hubby's surname la.. :unsure:

oppss...ahahah...Im MRS LAI :P sorry la...a bit blur blur this morning :D

hi gals,

i have just submited my form for ROM at putrajaya today... hahaha... gonna officially join the 'JPN Putrajaya Married Women Club' 3 months later (06/10/06)... :P

notes for those who wanna ROM at Putrajaya :-

both you and you FH got to be there during the submission of the ROM form. you are required to sign the form in front of the officer.

hi gals,

i have just submited my form for ROM at putrajaya today... hahaha... gonna officially join the 'JPN Putrajaya Married Women Club' 3 months later (06/10/06)... :P

notes for those who wanna ROM at Putrajaya :-

both you and you FH got to be there during the submission of the ROM form. you are required to sign the form in front of the officer.

yo...welcome to da club~! :lol:

welcome, mhyap1..

wah, tat means i must quickly design the logo for 'JPN Putrajaya Married Women Club' edi...

:lol::lol::lol:

Hi gals,

I gladly announce that I'm one of this group now. I have submitted the form on 21 July and will ROM on 22 Nov.

:unsure:

hi Jenniko,

ROM in Nov need to submit form so fast ar? I plan to ROM on Nov also, but only register in 1 Sept, will it be too late? Is it many registration in Nov?