eYore

Whitening Product

Gals,

Here r the promo valid till 25.12.05:

Whitening Range

1) Receive a complimentary makeup pouch with While Clear Mask SP(1 application, worth $11) with min purchase of $50 purchase of Fancl Whitening Range. limited to 1 pouch per customer, while stocks last.

Slimming

1) Alpha lipoic acid($45) + perfect slim ($70), now $95 (u.p. $115) - bottle

2) Alpha lipoic acid ($45) + perfect slim ($51), now $76 (u.p. $96) - tablets

Giveaway (while stocks last)

1) Free Mild Cleansing Oil(20ml) or White Clear Mask(1 application) with purchase of Fancl Facial Washing Powder & Facial Washing Puff @ $35/set.

2) Original Fancl 2006 calender.

Also enjoy $5 disc for min $50, $15 disc for min $100 & $30 disc for min $150.

Yes yes, dear pink! There was one month I tarvelled alot. Not enough sleep, not enough water, alot of fry/spicy food. My face look very dull and lack of moisture. Used MCP for continuous about 3 days, my skin looked better.

Yes, it's like hydrating mask. But in wash off form.

Hmmm... I must admit, I'm guilty of wanting to be Snow White also, but I've got to accept the fact tt I am tanned from the day i was born. Daddy said Mommy had too much kicap & kopi-O when I was inside her belly. :P

But these days, the celebrities are all glowing with a beautiful summer tan. I'm not sure about Asian celebrities, but I think maybe ppl should accept themselves as they are and focus on living a healthy life.. PERIOD!!! I think whitening products and slimming courses are not healthy. (someone's gonna shoot me!!) Because the results are superficial, right? Plus it isn't cheap to be beautiful, and when the results are superficial, lagi sakit hati, right? Every mth we gotta fork out more and more money to maintain our beauty regime.

Btw, I think I've gone crazy, but I think I look a bit thinner when I'm tanned. :P

fusionista,

agree with u. being healthy is more important as it will bring out our beauty from within. no point in looking beautiful but deep down, v got tons of illness! :)