elaine668

Honeymoon to eupore 13 days

elaine668,

Wow!! So nice... :wub: Mind to share more? How much izzit for the whole trip?

Thanks in advance... :P

Dear alasbb,MayWong,juanil,

trip = rm10k+ per person.. spending alomost 20k :blink:

all stuff very expensive there <_<

elaine668,

Wow!! So nice... :wub: Mind to share more? How much izzit for the whole trip?

Thanks in advance... :P

Me too went to Eastern Europe for honeymoon for 13D.

From 3 Jun to 15 Jun08.

I like Vienna and Budapest the most.

Very beautiful cities.

Which part of Europe did you went?

Well , i went to western europe very nice & romantic trip :P

From 3 Jun to 15 Jun08.

Very beautiful cities.

Just a question - do you think 13 days for around six to seven countries is too short/rushed? I'd love to stay longer and see things that are off the beaten track or experience life there... :unsure:

thats what I thought too.

my neighbour once went for a 15 days europe tour too. Complained it was really too rush, and barely have time to enjoy.

Just bz being rushed around to various places, and as it was a group thingy, had to cordinate and wait for everyone else...

but if we dont take up the package, it is gonna cost much more right??

May, actually it depends on where you want to go, stay and eat. If you're eyeing four/three star hotel and want to eat restaurant food and etc, yes, tours are cheaper. But actually, the cost works up to amount the same - for me that is, since I'm in Switzerland - if I were to stay at a backpackers and eat simple food like sandwiches or kebabs. What's costly in Europe is actually the accommodation. If you don't mind walking, all the tourist spots are within walking distance like in Paris, London, Bern, Rome and so forth.

My mum went for Eastern Europe in June as well, Europe trip a few years back - all the same thing (6 to 8 countries in 13 days) and she complained that it was very rushed and etc...somemore they feed her Chinese food and instead of taking the group around for sight-seeing in Paris, the guide took them shopping!!!!!!! @_@

ahh.. thanks for the info. Always had the impression that without package its gonna be much more expensive, but logically you are right. If I know where to go and where to eat, its cheaper. But unless I know someone at that particular place, its rather difficult I guess... sigh..

Will try to research more from the net 1st la. My honeymoon is due next year, so lots more time to plan.. :P

Thanks a lot for your info meiteoh, if I consider Switzerland, might be bugging you a lot for info.. hehehe

No probs, May. Actually you can bug me for Europe as well - I have the Lonely Planet guide for Europe and HB has been to almost everywhere in Europe. We'll be happy to help. :)

Hi,

I am thinking to postpone my honeymoon to 2009 easter, location is Amsterdam & UK, as the fligh will be cheaper. Do you have any information on Accomodation and etc, which can help me to save up the cost.

Thanks

No probs, May. Actually you can bug me for Europe as well - I have the Lonely Planet guide for Europe and HB has been to almost everywhere in Europe. We'll be happy to help. :)

Hi,

I am thinking to postpone my honeymoon to 2009 easter, location is Amsterdam & UK, as the fligh will be cheaper. Do you have any information on Accomodation and etc, which can help me to save up the cost.

Thanks

Alice,

Which parts of the UK you are going? You may find accomodations will be more expensive and/or booked up rather quickly around Easter. Anyway, the Travelodge hotel chain has 300 hotels throughout UK and sometimes offer very good value (from £19 per room but obviously cost more in London). Their rooms are reasonably clean.

www.travelodge.co.uk

Alice, I'd recommend checking out the YHA (UK site here) and other backpackers accomodation in Amsterdam. Prices in UK can range from 10 to 15 pounds per bed (dorms). Be aware that Easter holidays are consider time for the locals to go on holiday but it won't be as packed as the summer hols. Still, you have heaps of time to do some research and such.

How are you planning to go from Amsterdam to London and vice-versa?

woow...everything pun naik harga..

last year i survey to europe is almost RM6000 but the same trip now will charge almost Rm8000..

woow..no money no talk..can't afford to go liaw :(

Well , i went to western europe very nice & romantic trip :P

From 3 Jun to 15 Jun08.

Very beautiful cities.

Hi elaine,

10K is it by tour..? ;)

I was studying in UK then & I did some travelling around Europe

Gotta admit I love Prague! Venice is nice too... :wub:

Didnt quite like Paris...not as romantic as claimed (maybe I didnt have the special someone then...ahem!!)

You guys should visit Switzerland too.....!!!

Anyone been to Italy before? What should we look for when in Italy....? Can advise?

Best time to travel is May. sight-seeing places in Italy, Rome, Milan, Florence, Venice.

Many places to visit in Rome especially.

Hi all brides who had went Europe for Honeymoon.....

I m planning for Europe honeymoon next year sometime Sep09....

But haven start surveying at all...

pls share with me with more info ie package, places (which i have no time to survey on anything abt Europe yet), which flight is the most affordable 1....which hotel is recommended at which place....

U may PM me as well...

10q