athena

Athena's Pre-Wedding

Athena

Thanks for your sharing. You look great on the pics. Can I check with you whether you add any additional pics and how much they charge you? Thanks!

hi aqvin, i dunno why the cheongsam must exchange two for one...but i dun wanna hv so many dress changes also..so dun care la....

2ys , thanks

kobikobu, hehe...that photo is also my fren's fav. hehe...when we are taking the PS pics...really feel like paktoring first time..all over again!!!

bumblebee, you phweet me for wat?? you better quickly go and take your PS and share wif us here also la... :)

venice, i'm a kiamsiap bride. din wanna add anymore pics. but according to touch, each additional of pic is rm 110

pink, thanks

whitesense, hehe..i like the cheongsam too :) but my fh...hehe...looks so old fashion..haha..

hi athena,

wow, what a nice photo...u look gorgeous la, if i were ur hubby will definitely ikat u kuat-kuat lo...:P

thanks for sharing.....really really pretty photo...

charliz : haha....hubby cannot be bothered to ikat me dy...hehe...already gonna be his wife.....haha...off market....

xiaoxiao : :) you hi hi so much....make sure u hi hi more during ur AD and share the pics wif us ok ?? ;)

Ho Ho Ho......... here I come *aiyah xmas still far away lah* :rolleyes:

athena,

FINALLY I GET TO SEE THE GORGEROUS FACE!!! :lol:

babe you are so pretty, natural & your pics has a little bit of sexiness & secertive in it. Very nice very nice..................

athena,

You are very pretty & ur hb is handsome as well...! Honestly, look like model in those shampoo advert...I like your gowns and the hair styles...or I should say I like everything in your photos.

Fantastic!

Lcyy: thanks..shampoo advert? you sud tell that to my MUA...she says my hair is very 'disobedient' haha... where are you taking your PS?

poppyseed, thanks. the cheongsam is quite big...but they pin up the back...so look fitting!!! :)

Athena

You had better go get commission from Touch (since i teach u, better share with me)! After all, they're bound to get more customers after today! :D

Hi,thanks for sharing!Ur poses look so natural.

In fact,i'm going to have my ps on 08/06.Same BS and photographer.

Do u have any advise for me?I'm not the kind of person that know how to pose,will this be a big prob?

Btw,i've choosen a same EG with urs; )

Do u have any advise for me?

The only advice I have for you is, remember to share your photos with us!! :D :P

Cutiepiggie : thank you!!!

bumblebee : yalor.. go and claim commision ah? tell you what, hehe..take my commision and go and offset your payment in case you go touch? how about it? i give you 100%!!!! :)

angel78 : since chooz & fusionista already ORDERED you to share ...hehe..i dun have to say anything liao la... anyway my only advice is...you dun hv to purposely pose for the pictures. Just be yourself. Think about lovey-dovey thoughts! besides, Sam is a very funny photographer...he will make you laugh until you beg him to stop it!

natalie : vivian chow?? hehe....another star???

my teddybear: thanks so much!! actually it was after your pic you posted earlier, we went to lake gardens... :) so i should thank you !!