coffee, I agree tht we must set aside some contigency cash for AD. Thanks for reminding us.

Would love to engage your service for deco but my dinner is not going to be in KL....so too bad!

2. Bridal House :

1st- Along Jalan Ipoh have a few bridal house with Package RM 1388.00 inclusive of rental of gowns on AD.

2nd- The one i know is under TaiThong, started with RM 2388 (inclusive PreWed photos, rental of gowns, car deco, CD soft copy, and etc as same as other BS provided). Originally price is RM2388, but if you book your Wedding Dinner with Tai Thong, you would have RM1,000 discount for your BS package, so you pay only :

RM1388 + RM200 (for PS makeup-eyelash,hairspray,ampoule)

This BS is Smart wedding. The other BS under TaiThong are WASHINGTON, TaipanTaipei..etc.

My package with Smart is RM2988, after discount is RM1,988 + RM140 = RM 2,128.....

But, i able to have 73 Poses(8 Gowns for PS) ..1 WG & 2 EG for AD

So, if you already have 73 poses, you can have 3 photos album and actually NO need to add photos and pay additional money.

wah... u have quite a good deal with your BS ler...

KDE ballroom is where? I am planning to have mine at Tropicana... but i never heard of KDE ler... where is it located ya? i didnt see it at Tai thong website ler... heheh thanks ya...

i have the same fear also. my Fh and I have worked out a budget before we plan to get married but it seems like things are getting more expensive and it's a bit off our budget. not to mention the renovation to be done on our new home. :(

But, am not sure whether Miko do makeup or not. Makeup i engage the other person.

All this is just some example to cut down wedding expenses :P

hi coffee,

so who will b ur MUA for ur AD?

Will wiat for u to share ur nice nice photo with ue ha..:)

Hi coffee,

Kindly share with me your pics when you have finished uploading :P

thanks in advance :)

chooz18@yahoo.com.sg

Oh Ampang... Ampang is a bit not so convinient... cos we r from Subang... my bridal home will be in Shah Alam... so... it is better we have it at Tropicana cos it is nearer... thanks a lot for ur idea...

FOr AD, My make up and hair will be handle by my best fren... she is very good at doing all these... she is a grooming teacher... no need to say she is very pretty also la... my another 2 best frens also engaged her during their wedding... they gave her angpow... i think RM80 and she make up for them 3 times? something like tat... hehehe...

For BS, they will have their own make up artist to make up for us right?

dear coffee and all

i already booked the damansara summer palace (thai thong group), as i had signed up with TOM wedding, any advise what can i do for the RM1K voucher for photo shooting?

thank you.

dear coffee and all

i already booked the damansara summer palace (thai thong group), as i had signed up with TOM wedding, any advise what can i do for the RM1K voucher for photo shooting?

thank you.

you got 3 options :-

1. ask TOM whether they can let you transfer the deposit paid to other package such as (family potrait) then sign up with the BS under TT Group to utilise the voucher

2. maintain the TOM package and sign up another package with TT Group BS (this provided you have the budget coz it's mean you'll need to fork out additional RM 1k as the voucher is only applicable for package cost RM 2k and above). Choose this option also if you think you gonna add more photo into the album.

3. just forfeit the voucher if you still prefer TOM

Note : the voucher is not exchangable or transferable, so you can't transfer this voucher to others...

dear gals

thank you so much for your idea sharing.

i am not going to gv up Tom as i really like their service. just feeling wasted for if not using this extra RM1k voucher....(i know la this is not right) :P

anyway, will go and hv a look then decide whether to take another extra album.

Hi Coffee,

Thanks for sharing your precious opinion.

By the way, may u please give some example of others expenses that needed during the AD?

As u had listed most of the major expenses already..

Thank you ;)

Best Regards,

Alice

Here's a stupid question..

OK, can someone chooses to order a drink that is not available per your menu quote (like sprite, fanta, coke, etc.) at the wedding dinner? I mean, I remember being told when I was kid that only such and such drinks are available. If someone insists on a certain drink, will the bride and groom be charged? Or does that person has to pay for his/her own drink?

Here's a stupid question..

OK, can someone chooses to order a drink that is not available per your menu quote (like sprite, fanta, coke, etc.) at the wedding dinner? I mean, I remember being told when I was kid that only such and such drinks are available. If someone insists on a certain drink, will the bride and groom be charged? Or does that person has to pay for his/her own drink?

when I was kid I face such a things too... But now most of the time those soft drink is already inclusive in the pacakge. Any other drinks that is not available in the package, the waiter/ waitress will inform the guest that the particular drink is not available. But if the guest still insisted on it, then the guest will have to pay for the drink themself.

this is what i have encountered. not too sure about how the others encounter here.

I think this question is really depend on your budget lor...

for me i think RM5 is ok for all the unmarried cousin (regardsless of how old they are) even if I give on RM2 also it's still acceptable among my family and relatives. Reason being I have a big extended family. Overall, I got a very very big number of cousin, niece and nephew who are still single. And unlike most practice, the practice in my family tradition is that we will still give angpow to those who are still single even though they are unable to attend the wedding. So, even if it's a RM 2 angpow each, it will still cost me a few hundreds in this... so my relative will understand....

But of coz different family will have different point of view. Most important is still depend on what's the budget u have allocate for this. Don't put yourself on debts just because you want to have some face on for your wedding.... :)

I think Rm5 to 10 should be ok gua. However standard of living is getting higher & higher so people tend to expect more. For example, in my hometown duirng CNY, my niece & nephew will receive at least Rm 5 angpow from my sis's friends & obviously more from relatives. Therefore i think have to find out what the 'current market' first. On the other hand, it also depends on your budgets.

I'd say always have a budget on every single item. List down all the things you'll need and the budget to spend, then leave a few columns on the side of the item, ask for quotations from different places and pick the one that suit your budget most. Sometimes don't think that "nevermind lar, a few ringgit only mah.." but if you can save a few dollars on E.g each wedding favor, you will end up saving a lot.

Good luck!

Coffee,

I agree with you lo. However one thing I learn during the process is that remember to pay the deposit to book even the provider told u that "dun worry pay me after I done the job". I got into this incident once it was last year I booked the PG and he told me that he will collect from me after the job, no deposit is require. End up 2 months ago he told me he cannot make it for my wedding. So gals, be aware!

Dear Coffee,

Can i ur BS package quite interesting la... Can i knwo where is the SMART BS...

erm... mind to share your photo too... just wanna hav a view... please....

"angie_poon83@hotmail.com"

Many Thanks...

Best Regards,

aNgiE

we only have 15k to play around... if possible i dont want spend all of it coz want to keep it for raining days.... :(

u all think enough or not??? :lol: