Sign in to follow this  
crasygal

Something wrong on me..

well, if u've been taking meat with its blood, then yes. research has shown its possible to take on the characteristic of the animal that you've been eating if u consumed the blood. sometimes blood is mixed into the dish, as a specialty. so try to stick to fruit & veggies for awhile.

red or white meat sure does push the person up the limit and get angry faster...

do try to find a hobby where u can concentrate on other things... i agree with the life u been thru is almost gettign dull..

4 yrs f seeing ur HB during the weekend... and now u are married.. and cant see him ost the time...

try to ask him to chagne a job or dept where he can come home every day.. and go take a short holiday to smooth everything out.. stress is the biggest killer of all marriage..

be strong and be kind... you will never find another man who still treat u so nice after a temper..

happi,

those meat I ate is fully cook.. I don dare to ate those half cook or still have blood meat... now I'm trying to take more vege...

jusco,

my HB will change dept on next yr.. now is the transaction for him to pass the things to the new employment... I believe tat time he will be more bc than now just tat he don't have to travel tat much...

I understand that I'm very lucky to get him as my HB.. but is really hard for me to control it.. I duno y when I saw him my temper will out automatically...

I received his sms just now.. he wrote: I miss my 'ex' wife.. I hope to get my 'ex' wife back... don't worry I will help u to search my 'ex' wife back... :unsure: I feel funny and angry bout the msg.. what 'ex' wife.. I'm his only wife yet he treated the other 'side' of me as his 'ex' wife.. <_<

I reply him while he back he may have the chance to get back his 'ex' wife.. and I'm sorry bout what I've done for last whole week.. :( I hope tat after he back I will back to normal... we also hope that the coming family trip (we going to have a family trip with my family) will help me to solve my emotion...

The meat theory is interesting, Happi, because over here, meat is not slaughtered according to the halal way (drain the animal of all its blood), so you're basically eating meat with its blood intact in the muscles. And most of the time people eat their meat cured (raw + salted + preserved) or medium rare to rare like my HB. Must ask my HB if he feel like a bull/cow sometimes. But really, do you have the link or something to the research??? Me wanna kaypoh and read la. :)

happi,

those meat I ate is fully cook.. I don dare to ate those half cook or still have blood meat... now I'm trying to take more vege...

jusco,

my HB will change dept on next yr.. now is the transaction for him to pass the things to the new employment... I believe tat time he will be more bc than now just tat he don't have to travel tat much...

I understand that I'm very lucky to get him as my HB.. but is really hard for me to control it.. I duno y when I saw him my temper will out automatically...

I received his sms just now.. he wrote: I miss my 'ex' wife.. I hope to get my 'ex' wife back... don't worry I will help u to search my 'ex' wife back... :unsure: I feel funny and angry bout the msg.. what 'ex' wife.. I'm his only wife yet he treated the other 'side' of me as his 'ex' wife.. <_<

I reply him while he back he may have the chance to get back his 'ex' wife.. and I'm sorry bout what I've done for last whole week.. :( I hope tat after he back I will back to normal... we also hope that the coming family trip (we going to have a family trip with my family) will help me to solve my emotion...

i hope u will be fine.... God bless u and your husband!

hmmm....I did read article about carnivor & herbivor eater few yrs ago. carnivor eater have bad temper compare to herbivor.

anyway, crasygal, just my 2 cent lah. I did faced this pbl b4. I will "lao kai" on my hb till he can stand & we start quarrel. but after that is fine. I have the feeling that you may want your hb accompany you or with u for certain time, but he couldnt make it or not available. so when the time u with him, u will "lao kai" on him.

oxford_bb,

actually I always teh my HB.. he said tat y he like me alot coz I teh him like a child teh him... but recently I just throw my temper to him... :(

mon he called me and we chit chating half way he said he 1 2 sleep already but I still wish to chat with him.. for sure I let him sleep but I hang up with the unhappy voice.. I said.. ok la ok la... go sleep la.. bye.. thn hang up... he know tat I'm not happey but no choice he have to sleep....

hai I duno whn will my emotion back to normal... my hb suspect the pak fung yun I took.. coz I've change the pak fung yun brand to yu yan sang brand... :( I hope is not the pak fung yun lo

Crasygal,

I notice Eu Yan Sang bak feng yuen slightly heaty ler. Normally I only take half bottle per month, I try before to take every weeks as per SA suggestion. It's really heaty and it's also affect my mood and health.

is been more than a week, I thought tat my hb away for one weeks my emotion will back to normal... but it is not.. yesterday he back from his work... while waiting for his arrived I have my dinner first and I also watch a HK drama... when he back we are ok.. chatting while I'm eating... every time when he outstation I will not wash any cloths I will wait till he back..

but bad thgs happen yesterday... :( once he back he saw I didn't wash the cloths he complain bout it.. I forget bout the curtain that I suppose to wash too.. plus tis few days keep on raining the cloths that I've wash previously haven't dry so I can't wash others thgs... he keep on complain tis and tat.. I was so angry thn I ask him sit down a site after I finish my dinner I will do everything...

after I finish my dinner.. he don't even 1 2 let me touch any thing include him... I was so angry and sad I told him ok since he don 1 me to do anything and can't even touch him I will never touch him... so yesterday nite we was quietly do our own thgs...

every time after he outstation... he will have bad temper and if he facing problem at work he will throw his temper to me... I can't stand any more... I wish to divorce with him but I duno how to start the conversation... tis happen every week as he will away every weeks but the next day we will be ok... I'm tired with such life... I've stand for 4 yrs I don't wish to continue it again... since now we haven't have child so is easier for me to get away from such situation... :( what shd I do and how shd I start the conversation..

I know I'm bad and weak.. as tis is a small matter but I really can't stand any more... I wish to get out from such life...

crasygal, communicate with yr HB. share with him yr feelings & how u feel when he throws his temper after coming back from outstation. its true, most probably he's under stress at work or there are things happening at work that he feels he cannot handle. so when he comes home & feels everything is "not handled" then he throws a tantrum. share with him how it affects u, don't accuse him of anythg, try to sound understanding & just explain how hurt u feel coz u missed him while he's away & when he's back u just wanted to spend time with him instead of doing chores.

from the last few postings on how u describe how much he loves u & tries to handle yr mood swings, he is trying but he's not perfect either. its always give-take in a marriage. if u know its work-related stress, u can patch up the mood/relationship. yes, u hv to put in more effort, through better or worse. someone has to take the initiative to talk. if last few times he has taken the first step, now is yr turn. in some ways, we all like to be pampered & soothed back, so most probably u know his soft spot for u, appeal to it & enjoy yr weekend together while he's around.

happi,

thank you for ur advise... I've talk to him but no used...now everything I said and I do also wrong.. I have to wait till he cold down then everythg I did and said will be correct even thought I did wrong... :(

sat we didn't talk to each others at all... I feel sad to talk to him coz I know if I said a single words he will feel tat I said somethg wrong... so I just keep quiet... yesterday (sun) morning I try to talk to him... he was bit better.. we been to morning market together... later we clean the hse together... his temper out again.. no matter what I do and what I said also wrong again... :( thn I don't border bout him.. I just do what ever I 1 2 do... he know tat I'm not happy bout his nacking so he keep quiet to do his thgs...

after finish cleaning he need me go to see the chinese dr with him as he can't speak mandrian well... while waiting for his turn we talk to each others again.. tat time he had cool down he start to joke with me as b4... I'm happy tat he had cold down and chit chat with me.. buy what ever I want... but I'm scare later he will had bad mood again then throw his temper to me... is been 4 yrs tat I've keep quiet for tat... :(

I feel tired and scare... even my parents and in-laws ask him to control his temper.. he don't lisent.. he just boom while he don like it... thn he will speeding on the high way... I'm worried... scare one day got accident... :(

I still feel that you should tell him all these worries and what will happen if & when he gets out of control. Do you have a mutual friend whom you can talk to about this and in turn, he/she can talk to your HB about it? He sounds like he has anger management issues and is utterly stressed out when he returns home, which is strange. Somehow, I feel that there is more to this story that just him getting angry... :S

hmmm....I did read article about carnivor & herbivor eater few yrs ago. carnivor eater have bad temper compare to herbivor.

hmm..... this is not true for my case. i m a vegetarian, so i m officially, a herbivore. n my hb does eat meat, meaning he shud b the carnivore. but hor... he's vy much more patient n gentle nature than me leh... hehe. i m the volcano n alwiz erupt at small matters!!!

meiteoh

well I also did wrong... but if his mood is good he will be ok tat I did somethg wrong.. but while he is in bad mood he will non-stop and no matter what I did also is wrong... his temper just like his mum... :(

yes he have problem on manage his temper... even he manage to control also will boom out too... but after the boom had stop he will be ok.. but while his boom out he will speeding, scold ppl lo.. I know tis is normal that ppl have temper but he just can't control his temper... :( I didn't have mutual frend to help us... I'm not close to his frend and my frends is not close with him... :(

did any 1 know how to control temper...?? his dad ask him to pray while he feel angry... I duno no used or he didn't do it... recently his temper bad and I have emotion problem... this really makes my marriage got problem... :(

crasygal,

dont easily give up a relationship when you r in anger or unsatisfaction situation.

u both have to understand when a person is in bad mood, she/he will throw temper out,we are human being, its very natural...

i also faced the same problem as u right after we ROM. but when u think back, its not easy for both of u to come to this stage...so treasure n try ur best to communicate n solved the problem together.

me and hb now have improved alot in controlling our emotion...if u throw ur temper to him today,forget it the next day...sooner or later, u will stop doing tis as u may find it funny just bcos of small matter.

good luck to u