bunniecarrot

The Saujana Hotel, Subang

I gave up too. I cancelled my booking. Decided to do it elsewhere now. Sigh... So not worth the heartache.

Oh my, I hope that won't happen to me. She actually came all the way to my office to see me as I canceled our initial appointment last min. A bit late in responses but I guess that's normal.

hi, i'm thinking of having my wedding buffet dinner 2011 at Saujana.

hmn...can anyone share your quotation and wedding experience there?

thank you very much~ my email address is : icebaby0505@gmail.com

Alright, we went there that day and met with a salesperson named Rachel. We loves the place very much but the salesperson doesn't seems pro to us. Furthermore, we need to call to chase for the quotation and answers. Everytime we call to saujana, she always busy and not around. At last, we found another cathering manager, after she send the quotation to us and we would like to have a discussion with her, same thing happen.

We really want this place to do our morning traditional session as well, but we were pissed. Really unsatisfied with their service, mariott hotel sales person is 100 times better :angry: .

Saujana staff are known for not replying emails and calls efficiently. It is no wonder their business is affected. It's time to rid the useless staff and bring in capable ones.

i have a booking with Saujana Hotel for hot date 12 november 2011 (for the grand ballroom - can fit up to 40 tables), and i have to cancel.

anyone interested, please email me: chanel.shoppers@hotmail.com

thanks

i have a booking with Saujana Hotel for hot date 12 november 2011 (for the grand ballroom - can fit up to 40 tables), and i have to cancel.

anyone interested, please email me: chanel.shoppers@hotmail.com

thanks

Wow...you are letting go such a hot date?

Hi everyone!

Any feedback on Saujana? I just met with their sales person who also handles weddings and she's nice. She told me that their wedding planner has left the hotel already..I'm not sure how long ago.

But anyhow, we are considering having our wedding dinner there.. Anyone can tell us their recent experience with Saujana..how's the food, etc?

Thanks so much!

Hi everyone!

Any feedback on Saujana? I just met with their sales person who also handles weddings and she's nice. She told me that their wedding planner has left the hotel already..I'm not sure how long ago.

But anyhow, we are considering having our wedding dinner there.. Anyone can tell us their recent experience with Saujana..how's the food, etc?

Thanks so much!

WSWS...AMANDA ANGELS has given her position in this forum to me. She is still VERY actively performing in Weddings and Corporate Events.

I asked Amanda about Saujana as she always performs in this venue....and she said the Food quality is still consistent even after all these years :thumbsu:

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much!

WSWS...AMANDA ANGELS has given her position in this forum to me. She is still VERY actively performing in Weddings and Corporate Events.

I asked Amanda about Saujana as she always performs in this venue....and she said the Food quality is still consistent even after all these years :thumbsu:

Hi Daniel, thanks for the feedback! Say thanks to amanda too :) glad to hear that..

WSWS..you are most welcome. If you want the best Wedding Live Band to make your Wedding really memorable and fun for all your guests....pls feel free to email me below ya :thumbsu: