renelle95

Renelle's Pre-Wedding

Hi Renelle, I'm new to this forum so I'm not sure if you are willing to share with me your pics (pls pls pls :P ) ... I'm very eager to see as so many ppl were impressed with your pics :)

my email: sabrina_tcl@hotmail.com

thanks!

Hi Renelle, I'm new to this forum so I'm not sure if you are willing to share with me your pics (pls pls pls :P ) ... I'm very eager to see as so many ppl were impressed with your pics :)

hi renelle...can count me in also...me also wanna enjoy ur nice shoot leh..

my email is tallest20@yahoo.com

tks a mil!!

me too..i wanna c ur pix...too many ppl hv commented how beautiful the pix were...me very curious...

my email

joannsz@hotmail.com

thx

thx a bunch!

me ah...oredi signed up wif BS not decided not to go for outdoor..coz both me n my FH feel very mah fan ler having outdoor

the BS has a mini outdoor garden juz next to its premise..so we wil juz do dat...but i do realise dat outdoor more natural..but wat to do, my FH cannot tahan the heat..he sweats too much...

thx a bunch!

me ah...oredi signed up wif BS not decided not to go for outdoor..coz both me n my FH feel very mah fan ler having outdoor

the BS has a mini outdoor garden juz next to its premise..so we wil juz do dat...but i do realise dat outdoor more natural..but wat to do, my FH cannot tahan the heat..he sweats too much...

heh...my FH also sweats alot. If he eats spicy food in a warm/hot environment, die lah him. A packet of tissue also not enuff ah.. :blink:

Hi renelle...

Hope i am not too late to ask for the photos....Can email me - winneiyew@yahoo.com? thanks yeah...

hi renelle,

can add me in your friendster and let me view your nice nice photos?

my OD coming soon, hope to get some idea...

thx

jocelyn75_teh@yahoo.com

hi renelle,

can add me in your friendster and let me view your nice nice photos?

my OD coming soon, hope to get some idea...

thx

jocelyn75_teh@yahoo.com

Arieloh & Jocelyn,

sorry ah :( ...has been very bz since last week.. no time to share the pics with u all..

oredi sent the link for the photos.. please check ur email :)