Hi there,

got one silly question to ask.. coz till now i still haven't figure it out... plz help.. thanks..

ROM ring and AD ring will it be the same.. does this mean we ROM this year we wear the ring then one year later when we have AD we still be wearing the same ring?

or ROM time we wear one ring then AD time we wear the other new ring..

thankss... :)

Hi there,

got one silly question to ask.. coz till now i still haven't figure it out... plz help.. thanks..

ROM ring and AD ring will it be the same.. does this mean we ROM this year we wear the ring then one year later when we have AD we still be wearing the same ring?

Hi rhie,

As far as I concerned, ROM ring suppose to be same as Engagement ring or Proposal ring. I will have 2 rings, one is proposal ring and one is our wedding ring. Actually, it's all up to you on how many ring you wanna have. Some people will only have one ring, ROM and wedding together.

Hope my info does help.

Cheers! :wink:

Hi there,

Hi rhie,

As far as I concerned, ROM ring suppose to be same as Engagement ring or Proposal ring. I will have 2 rings, one is proposal ring and one is our wedding ring. Actually, it's all up to you on how many ring you wanna have. Some people will only have one ring, ROM and wedding together.

Hope my info does help.

Hi Juanil,

Thanks for the info. Does this mean i will wear the proposal ring on my ROM then the wedding band will wear on AD?? then fh have to get another ring for ROM lor.. or wear the same ring can d lar.. hahahaha...

Hi Juanil,

Thanks for the info. Does this mean i will wear the proposal ring on my ROM then the wedding band will wear on AD?? then fh have to get another ring for ROM lor.. or wear the same ring can d lar.. hahahaha...

Hi rhie,

Actually wear the same ring is fine. As for me, I don't mind to have only one ring as our wedding ring. Who knows, your FH might wanna buy you a proposal ring, right? :happy:

Frankly, I never expect FH to buy me a proposal ring. But very touched and happy tho. :blush:

I stuck to one ring. proposal, ROM and AD = same ring. We felt that it held more memories. And it was kinder to the wallet as well. :lol:

I stuck to one ring. proposal, ROM and AD = same ring. We felt that it held more memories. And it was kinder to the wallet as well. :lol:

Hi Yvon,

Agree with you. It really held more memories. Me and FH actually planned to have only one ring, which is our wedding ring because it is the promise of our marriage. But in the middle, he bought me a proposal ring and that's why I got 2 rings but he got only one ring. :tongue:

yeah and also easy for me to wear to since im working in factory cannot where those with big big diamond~ :>:>

:wub: :wub:

I guess its up to your budget.

Many I knew have 2 rings.

As for me, I have my proposal ring and wedding band for ROM and AD. But my FH will only have one...the wedding band ring..haha..

As for me, I have my proposal ring and wedding band for ROM and AD. But my FH will only have one...the wedding band ring..haha..

sherylp,

Same here. :cheers:

Some may have 1 ring n some, 2 ring. What kind of ring? Do you get gold ring or diamond with white gold ring? I am confuse. But i notice that new trend, everyone go for diamond ring. What do you think?

Relating to this topic, for me, ROM & AD ring will be the same ring. My FH strongly think that gold ring is muchhh better because got value mah. Diamond ring... nice to see only. Hmmm :rclxub: So, he'll get 1 ring only.

me too

one ring from proposal, one ring for daily use - ROM use proposal ring :)

for him, only 1 ring for ROM and daily use

isn't the ring for ROM = wedding ring? that's what we wear on AD, right?

diamond ring = proposal ring --> do we wear this when we go to ROM, and then wear the wedding ring on top of the proposal ring upon saying the vows? me too confused. FH only has 1 ring.

Yeah my ROM ring = AD ring.

When i went for ROM, i wore my proposal ring on another finger, so that my hubby could put the ring on easier.

After that i wore the rings together, proposal ring on top of AD ring. Looks nicer to me that way.

On my AD, will do the same thing again, in church.

I am confused. I used to think that engagement ring and wedding ring go to the same finger - left ring finger. But then again, it is awkward if I already have the engagement ring on my finger and he puts the wedding band on the same finger during ceremony, right? Anyone can tell me what the proper way is?