Sign in to follow this  
kiwi@gal

Thumb Up Photographer - Derek Chai

It just couldnt stop myself for writing this thread. My AD photographer, Derek Chai, he did a great job on my wedding day. I am not related to him and I am just like other forummers here, got to know him from this malaysiabrides. And I am glad to engaged him on my AD.

On my wedding dinner, when the photo montage played, my guests started telling me, you got a very good and professional photographer. His job is amazing. I was so surprise at that time and I never thought of someone would come over me and just to tell me this. In fact, not one, uncountable. Even till now, occasionally, there are people still asking me about his. And I knew that I never engaged the wrong photographer.

I was so happy to received my AD photos past few days and me and my hubby happily viewing the photos and selecting those we want to print out. Just a simple wedding ceremony, he took more than 1000++ photos and now I am having troubles to select the "best of the best" photos (although I wish to print everything but space doesnt allow) to print and also to upload the photos to my website. For those who are interested to view on my AD photos, drop me a pm, and I guess I shall finish upload but next week.

Once again, thanks to Derek Chai. He did a great job to capture the memorable moment (the romantic, the happiness that you will surprise a photo can actually express all the feeling) where I can proudly show it to everyone and of course to my future kids.

I support Kiwi's comments. I also used Derek. I would give him a good score of 8/10.

Here're the reasons why:

1) Reliable - Derek is reliable. He's a man of his word, did everything he said, came on time, was pro-active in setting up appointments and gave good advice.

2) On Time Delivery - We gave him an aggressive time line to deliver the goods, and he delivered ahead of time.

3) Quality - Given the aggressive time he had, the quality of photos were good.

4) Value - I'm impressed that Derek gave me reasonable rates without overcharging. When I ask for "additions", he accommodated the additions with a price that I find reasonable. To me, this is giving value to the customer. It's not easy to find photographers which deliver good value these days. Many photographers (I feel) is just looking for money, and will jump at an opportunity to make money. Money is Ok, but the rates have to be reasonable. Derek's rates for the "additions" are reasonable.

I would definately recommend Derek for his price range.

Hi, can you share with me the photos taken by Derek and the quotation of price? I am looking for photographer for my next year wedding. My email address is syinnk84@yahoo.com...Thanks :)

Hi,

I am excited to see your wedding photos...looking on how u described Derek..mind to share?

Mind to share the fees?

Alicia

It just couldnt stop myself for writing this thread. My AD photographer, Derek Chai, he did a great job on my wedding day. I am not related to him and I am just like other forummers here, got to know him from this malaysiabrides. And I am glad to engaged him on my AD.

On my wedding dinner, when the photo montage played, my guests started telling me, you got a very good and professional photographer. His job is amazing. I was so surprise at that time and I never thought of someone would come over me and just to tell me this. In fact, not one, uncountable. Even till now, occasionally, there are people still asking me about his. And I knew that I never engaged the wrong photographer.

I was so happy to received my AD photos past few days and me and my hubby happily viewing the photos and selecting those we want to print out. Just a simple wedding ceremony, he took more than 1000++ photos and now I am having troubles to select the "best of the best" photos (although I wish to print everything but space doesnt allow) to print and also to upload the photos to my website. For those who are interested to view on my AD photos, drop me a pm, and I guess I shall finish upload but next week.

Once again, thanks to Derek Chai. He did a great job to capture the memorable moment (the romantic, the happiness that you will surprise a photo can actually express all the feeling) where I can proudly show it to everyone and of course to my future kids.

Hi, can send me the package details? thanks.

hotspot1883@yahoo.com

Hi Kiwi,

would u mind to send me Derek Chai package details to me at choo5556@yahoo.com

Thanks

Kiwi,

Could u pls email me some of ur photos & give me Derek Chai contact?

Pls email to gcy888@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks a lot. :lol:

I am return to the forum to looking Derek's contact, ( was lose :p) for my pregnancy photo shooting

I am understand that Derek Price already increase another RM200 from pass year. Derek was my wedding photographer in March . I have to say that he really a good photographer, dun look at the the photo first, his working attitude is very good, working whole day! Now even better can see him win several international awards . I am feeling so lucky that derek can be my photographer ( he is quite famous hard to book ) , and the moments capture really touch the feel.

I am another sastify customer. Thumb for Derek . Cheer~

did not realise have this thread in the forum. I am a mother now and i must leave few words here.

Both me and my husbby even my family, friends very sastify with Derek's photo and working attitude. His montage for my dinner was so amazing!! PM me to get the photo and Montage. I will pass it to you upon request ok. No good to open in public ( i think :) ) . What should i say is , i pay with the minimun amount < 2k and what i get back is those valuable services and photo. For me, i see no difference of Derek's photo with those high end photographer ( which i meet before and my sister photographer ) like Adam Ong, Zack chin, Sam chu... etc.. dun forget, theirs price is double, some triple of Derek price.

Thank you Derek. I am the sastiffy client too! :lol:

Derek did just a beautiful job on our wedding photos on our big day 11th dec 2010... We really couldn't have asked for anything more!!! He takes wonderful pictures! Our wedding was our best day of our lives and he caught it all in wonderful pictures for us.

We wanted to take a moment and thank you for your great job! We would also like to recommend you to anyone looking for a very talented and professional photographer for any type of event...

Derek, we are so pleased to have you on our wedding!!! Again, thank you very much!!!

YES!! me & my hubby hired Derek as our AD PG.

No regret and Derek really did a good job on our wedding day.

I've been searching for AD PG for quite a long time and finally i decided to go with Derek.

We like his job very very much.

All our friends & relatives like the montage he done for us.

It's a amazing job.

Derek gives alot of ideas and he is such a creative, nice talking and patience PG.

Trust me, no regret to choose Derek on your important day!!

My AD just finished on the last Saturday 12.2.2011.

My compliments to Derek will be non stop~~~ make it short he is the best AD PG!!

When we started looking for AD PG, we did look through a few portfolios and when we came by Derek's website, we didn't bother looking for others anymore as we fell in love with his artwork! And directly engaged with him regardless how much he charges.

He is really great and friendly, all my families and friends likes him very much.

He has really done a great amazing job!!

I will definitely regret for not engaging him as my AD PG!!! But that will never ever happen to me!!!

I will recommend the other brides to look at his portfolio and you will know what I meant!!! You will never regret engaging him as AD PG!!

Once again I thank Derek for such wonderful job he has done on my memorable day!!!

:dash2: my english is poor, duno how to use my poor english to describe derek, because pro, patient, nice, easy-going already tak cukup to said.

my AD is 11st september 2011, was confirm my booking wt him last yr october, within 1 yr, derek never forget to follow up me, and any question i ask him send by e-mail, he sure will reply and veli helpfull answer.

first time meet him is my AD, reach my house on time, when i so tension, he still patient and talk sumthing make me relax. when got timing he will take out laptop and start doing his work. (because my time a bit relax within my house go to groom house), but when time to shoot he will shoot immediately.

start from morning until groom house no complain at all, i have to say sorry to him coz a bit late after groom house finish, he have to rush. when i reach restaurant i so worry he got no time to do the slide, but at the end yes, he can do it, i so happy for tat.

b4 dinner start, my frend was asking me, ur slide so nice how much u hide ur PG, sure expensive, i answer is no, i got a cheap and nice pro PG. after dinner start, me and my hubby only have time to view the slide, after finish the slide, i look at derek and my tear almost fall down, i gv him my both thumb, my heart was saying thanks derek u was done a good job.