athena

Hair Removal

Hi Ashley,

I know few too such as Domeilee, Expression, Bella...

But don't know which one hav a reasonable charges, good service and good result.. <_<

gals, i had called up bellaskin to ask about the depilux system for 100% permanent hair removal. for both upper arms and hands is RM8800 for 5 sessions with one year maintainance Free. but now they are having promotion it's RM5200. i had a shock when they told me to remove the upper lips hair permanently it cost about 1800 :angry:

Not to mention, after you shave when the hair grows back, it itches like hell!! And it also causes ingrowns!! :angry:

dkoh,

not my experience, cos i'm scared that my arms have ingrown hair and arms different , sometimes we wear sleeveless very ugly unlike legs u can opt to wear long pants all the time

oh yeah has anyone tried the new waxing from Veet? i haven't tried i'm sick of shaving, very lazy :angry:

Hi gals! pluck or shave also can cause ingrowns ... and I hate it. So, 1 week before my PS, i went to Bella and signed up a hair removal programe for underarm and it costs me about rm2735 for 3 sessions! Really the expensive lor. I have tried the first time and the result is still ok, for the price that I paid. Bella free 2 whitening treatment for me as well.

Hi girls,

I just went to Bella on Sunday to do a Depilux trial - the street signs all say RM199. It's for first time customers. The total package price is RM3400 (now promotion price) for only underarms, with conditioning treatment. It's quite painless. But silly me just feels a bit uncomfortable holding up my arms and letting some stranger zap the hair away.

It's cleaner than if I use Veet depilatory cream. And I'm quite pleased with the result. But still contemplating if I should sign up for the package or not ... it costs so much!

Anyone tried the permanent hair removal systems in the other beauty salons i.e. JeanYip?

not sure how long does the permanent hair removal systems works... but some say that it depends on individual, and most of the time it does grow back.

have only tried those electrolysis treatment. but if have dark hair, it takes longer to completely thin out.

wat about trying an epilator? it costs about rm300-rm500 for a better one. and it works like a plucker.

Dear all.. Want to check if we do waxing for the 1st time, how long it can last before the PS and AD? Thankssssss

usually it will be 4 weeks before you need to wax again. Based on myself, it's best to do it at least 3 days before your event, so that any red marks resulting from the waxing will be gone by then. Do ask your beautician regarding this! :)

Thanks anthena... prompt reply !! hehehe

I have been asking from two salon.. Bella and Slimming Sanctuary.. Got a vouche which can have trial 99 for 1st session.. Quite worth.. :wub:

any one tried the slimming sanctuary before for the waxing????

wormy, u sure that's waxing from slimming sanc? coz as i know waxing cost way way cheaper at the beauty salons. underarm is like maybe 30bucks?

Usually waxing whole leg is around RM70, whole hand around RM65. Only underarm around RM30.

I like to go waxing, since last time I used to shave also, but my hair getting thicker and rougher and uglier. By the way, I was told waxing also help in getting rid of the dead skin and we can get fairer. :0

So it's like a stone hits 2 birds rite?

wyee_eee.. Yeah leerrrr... the underarm hair removal - 99 ler.. Just ask it two weeks ago

S_y... The price for strip very reasoable.. anyone that u know of tried tat before?? Wanna know efficient and last long or not? painful?

Escudo.... I am looking for the service but need to confirm if there is any side effect bo :blink: my fren also told me don shave mannually ler.. the price you all asking all cheaper than 99 lehhhhhh, now only i realize Wxing also making the skin fair.. MY PS in aug.. think if shd go for that or not !!

i've tried the strip twice. Can last for 3 weeks. But that one depend on individual. Depends on ur hormone (ie testosterone). They are fast and clean. All the things they use are clean.

Painful...of coz painful but still can tahan :)

S_y... thanks !!! I tihnk i will try that tooo ! 30 each time.. is very very cheap ! I found its location already :)