jo@nne

Wedding gown for sale

Hi jo@anne,

Am interested at ur WG :) Can u email me more details of the gown? Like the size, measurements, photos?

My email jean_jj@hotmail.com

I'm selling my halter neck bridal gown for RM800, bought it from Australia at AUD899 approx. RM2400. It's brand new and no alterations had been done, reason why i'm selling it is bcos my BS already include 2 wedding gowns and 2 evening gowns on my actual wedding day.

updated 19th July 2007

Dear all,

As I've mentioned earlier, my bs is providing all my gowns, so I'll give away my brand new cheongsam to the one buying my wedding gown.. :) i'm getting married in Nov, hopefuly I can sell it off before then. thanks :)

Hi, could you email me the foto of the gown & cheong sam? yuenmay_chan@hotmail.com TQ :huh:

Can have a look of your gown too? josephinechee@hotmail.com.

thanks.

Hi Joanne,

Can you send it to me the pic & measurement for the gown & cheongsam too..... hope i am not too late.. ;)

I'm selling my halter neck bridal gown for RM800, bought it from Australia at AUD899 approx. RM2400. It's brand new and no alterations had been done, reason why i'm selling it is bcos my BS already include 2 wedding gowns and 2 evening gowns on my actual wedding day.

updated 19th July 2007

Dear all,

As I've mentioned earlier, my bs is providing all my gowns, so I'll give away my brand new cheongsam to the one buying my wedding gown.. :) i'm getting married in Nov, hopefuly I can sell it off before then. thanks :)

Hi, jo@nne,

Hope I am not too late to join the forum.

Is there possible to show the picture of your gown together with the measurement?

You may email me at kkb_leeken@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Hello Jo@nne

Has your gown been sold? Is it too late now if I said I want to look at your gown?

My email is ngcandy35@hotmail.com

updated 19th July 2007

Dear all,

Hi Joanne..am i too late?..can i see the gown too? if it's not sold..

thanks

sandy_gsf@lycos.com

updated 19th July 2007

Dear all,

updated 19th July 2007

Dear all,

hi, can i hv the picture of ur dress?

wyanetan_sc@yahoo.com

thx

Hi there,

If its still available, cld you pls email me the photos of the gown n cheongsam?

Also, the measurements if possible?

my email: happyhappyhen@gmail.com

many thanks!

Hi, can I please take a look at both the gown and cheongsam plus measurements?

Pls email pinkelle@gmail.com

Just out of curiosity, where did you make your cheongsam?

Thanks