ethanize

Symptoms of Pregnancy???

Hi girls,

My menses came 2 days back :(

Jamie, is has nothing to do wif the baby shoe cause when i bought it, it was too late. So i shall officially try to conceive this month since i hv the baby shoe wif me :P

Hi Fluene, no worry ya.. there is still another month to try. I have made an appointment to see another gynae for 2nd opinion on removing my fibroids. This cycle, I dun think I'll try to conceive bcos my HB will be away during my ovulation. Anyway, just try my very best. Like wat Scarlet said it's just the matter of time. When the time comes, eventually we will conceive. :D

I also bought a bb shoes. Hopefully it helps! :P

Fluene,

There is always hopes in front of u if u never give up.

A SIL of my SIL gave birth to her 1st daughter last few days on her ages which is over 40 years old.

From wat i heard is she got pregnant by seeing chinese sinsei, the sinsei said her womb is in cold condition thats why she hard to get pregnant. So, dun give up and try ur best. If u believe in chinese medicine i can try to ask my SIL take the information for me. May all the best come to you.

Hehehe.. who knows.. maybe ur Baby is Imported leh :P

kambateh! btw dont put too much stress on yourself as stress is one of the culprits that causes failure in conceiving :) i'll be buying the baby shoes for myself next year :P cant get now cause we'll be travelling in sept... so junior cant come on board yet :P

Hi girls,

Jamie, is has nothing to do wif the baby shoe cause when i bought it, it was too late. So i shall officially try to conceive this month since i hv the baby shoe wif me :P

my last period was on 27 last month, although still one week to go but I feel diferent, feel like vomit..... :o ....Maybe me over thinking gua.....

Good luck on your Caucasian baby =)

Your AD same wif me? share your PS & your AD wif me :) miyoki_mae@hotmail.com

imported? plan to have imported baby too! hahahha. my bali baby failed so i hope to get oz baby this round.. hahahahha

btw, i just noticed that our AD is the same :)

Hehehe.. who knows.. maybe ur Baby is Imported leh :P
kambateh! btw dont put too much stress on yourself as stress is one of the culprits that causes failure in conceiving :) i'll be buying the baby shoes for myself next year :P cant get now cause we'll be travelling in sept... so junior cant come on board yet :P

Hi girls,

haha.. anjoe,

actually myself too.. over dreaming about baby.. my menses come soon but always feel that easy to hungry, want to eat la.. hungry la.. feel vomit (maybe too many gas in stomach).. uncomfortable like menses pain... think too much..

kjoanne, I was also like u bfore I confirm pregnant. I had alot of gas, wanna vomit but burp instead..haha.. then hungry all the time. Usually I eat bfast at around 8am and then won't get hungry until about 1pm but after preg, I get hungry at 11am ardy..haha... n my thighs itchy..haha... :D

titi2008, im so happy to read your reply... but im decided to wait until end of this month.. hopefully my menses don't come.. will update you guys..

i can't control myself to have the pregnancy test.. yesterday have tested, end up only one line appear.. feel sad and disappointed...

Joanne,

Is ok.. you still have this month to try.. :) relax yourself eventually when time is right it will come :)

can't control myself to have the pregnancy test.. yesterday have tested, end up only one line appear.. feel sad and disappointed...

kjoanne,

heheme too, just had my preg test yesterday....same..dissappointed :P . Will wait till the end of this month...

But I really feel different.especially the "ci qong"....feel uncomfortable when I wear tight jeans...hai maybe really over think la....

Will update u gals this end of month....hopefully its a good news..

Anjoe

kjoanne, I was also like u bfore I confirm pregnant. I had alot of gas, wanna vomit but burp instead..haha.. then hungry all the time. Usually I eat bfast at around 8am and then won't get hungry until about 1pm but after preg, I get hungry at 11am ardy..haha... n my thighs itchy..haha... :D

I felt the same b4 confirm i'm pregnant too.. :P

thanks all..

I have a question for calculate the ovulation, my last month menses (started from 23/2) then this month was (23/3). it's means that my cycle length will be 30 days?

I also think of drinking the enfamama to enhance the pregnacy, but someone told me that if we drink chocolate flavor then baby will come out with darker skin..

ladies,

i want to ask hor.. how soon we can feel the morning sickness?

eg. tenderness of the breast/ vomitting etc?

as soon as we miss 1 day period?

I oso hav question.

My last period started on 11 Feb and already late for almost 2wks. I tried to do home preg test twice (last wed and sat), both get negative results.

Actually I went for pre-employment check-up last sat, the doc said if period still dont come this sat, most prob I am preg. I dont feel like preg cox no preg symptoms (except period delayed) and both tests shows -ve results. Is there anyone having same experiences? (home tests says -ve, but get preg?)

Lastly, it is safe to conduct chest X-ray (one of the req in pre-employment check-up) during preg? I have browse tru internet, most of them say chest X-ray is safe.

pls advise.

I oso hav question.

My last period started on 11 Feb and already late for almost 2wks. I tried to do home preg test twice (last wed and sat), both get negative results.

Actually I went for pre-employment check-up last sat, the doc said if period still dont come this sat, most prob I am preg. I dont feel like preg cox no preg symptoms (except period delayed) and both tests shows -ve results. Is there anyone having same experiences? (home tests says -ve, but get preg?)

Lastly, it is safe to conduct chest X-ray (one of the req in pre-employment check-up) during preg? I have browse tru internet, most of them say chest X-ray is safe.

pls advise.

if you are not sure whether you are pregnant, it's best you take it that you are! i believe you can do a blood test to confirm although home preg test showed negative. speak to your ob-gyn.

as for whether it is safe to do chest xray, i am not sure. better check with your ob-gyn. if you have not done it yet, i think you better dont do it 1st.

as for preg symptoms, not all people will have it. i have friends who are preg who dont have any symptoms at all.

good luck!

I gave myself and my HB a fright last night. Half way eating dinner I suddenly feel very nauseous and I brushed it aside thinking it could be the sushi or something. Then we walked around 1U.. Goodness the smell wafted from the restaurants nearby used to give me an appetite but yesterday it was torturous. I felt wave after wave of nausea and my heart was palpitating fast, head was about to burst. My HB said I looked flushed and both of us had that look 'Not again?!!'

We quickly got a pregnancy test kit and it showed ' Not pregnant ' but somehow I don't feel consoled cos I know my period's due in 1 week's time and the test could be wrong since you can get pregnancy as soon as 19 days after unprotected sex.

:(

I'm not ready for another pregnancy so soon and Ashley has just only turned 1

p/s these were the symptoms I had when I was pregnant .. aiihhh

hi mummyally,

dont be :( la. i also dont know what to say to you (good luck??). i feel even worst - dont think i will ever be "ready" for another baby!

~hugs~