britmalay

Kuching girl desperate for wedding advice!

hello everybody

looks like i am his sales agent without his acknowlegement. :) since everybody is so curious, the easier way i suggest is i message to ask him come and join this site (if he is willing). then you can have whatever chat or question on him then.

Hi HI

agreed with adkate n beautigown...i m interested with ur sample pic oso~

coz from the blog, seems like quite nice~~..

deecat

i have sent him a message about this. hope he open his facebook message. other wise i ask my hubby knock his head. :)

Deal!!!...ask him to join...at least he can pm us his samples. really interested..his photo skills not too bad.

amanda,

Please remind him, if he wants sell his service, he has to join as Vendor :) ask him to contact any of the moderators here.

deecat

i have sent him a message about this. hope he open his facebook message. other wise i ask my hubby knock his head. :)

Deal!!!...ask him to join...at least he can pm us his samples. really interested..his photo skills not too bad.

yesh yesh!!..

haha..then we can maybe open a new post.. XD...strictly asking his question on his services~

hoho...

Amanda,

i thnk u can knock him for a meale as his "unofficially" sales agent XD

hi girls

i have some personal things to share with you. email me if you want to know. my email is precious.taylor.made@gmail.com.

see you.

Amanda,

I reply in the wedding bride email already~ ^__^

Dear BTBs,

I have unapproved all shenspeak.com's posts because he violated the rules and regulations here by soliciting business without admin's approval. I have advised him to sign up as a vendor (just like BG said, thanks BG!) so he can communicate better with those who are interested.

Thank you for your understanding. :)

Christine,

hehe .. welcome welcome .. maybe I can be the MODs' watch woman here :P hope the rest of members will not want to punch me ah :P

Amanda,

personal things to share?? mm .. hehe curious, what is that? if you don't mind can you email to me? c_ailing@hotmail.com

hello BG

actually nothing much here. will email you later.

Christine,

hehe .. welcome welcome .. maybe I can be the MODs' watch woman here :P hope the rest of members will not want to punch me ah :P

Amanda,

personal things to share?? mm .. hehe curious, what is that? if you don't mind can you email to me? c_ailing@hotmail.com

hi ladies!

I'm also BTB of Kch but my wedding is still a long way to go, we schedule it maybe by last quarter of next year... :P

I've attend one of my friend's wedding early this year whereby they had a wedding planner doing most of the things for them, they not only help to plan but they also do quite pretty and creative decorations and stationery. Hmm... something different lar...

More westernised kinda atmosphere and deco...I heard they serve more of a niche market... if anyone interested perhaps i can try to locate their contacts? :)

As for AD photography, Alvin is still the best so far in Kch but there's a lot freelancers whose works also quite nice but less expensive...

Then are you going to use the wedding planner and Alvin leong?

hi ladies!

I'm also BTB of Kch but my wedding is still a long way to go, we schedule it maybe by last quarter of next year... :P

I've attend one of my friend's wedding early this year whereby they had a wedding planner doing most of the things for them, they not only help to plan but they also do quite pretty and creative decorations and stationery. Hmm... something different lar...

More westernised kinda atmosphere and deco...I heard they serve more of a niche market... if anyone interested perhaps i can try to locate their contacts? :)

As for AD photography, Alvin is still the best so far in Kch but there's a lot freelancers whose works also quite nice but less expensive...

Then are you going to use the wedding planner and Alvin leong?

hi ladies!

hi beautiful gown,

Most likely I'll go for Alvin's for Pre-wedding as for AD, am still undeciding... cos the wedding is next year..

The wedding planner.. I am thinking to meet them up cos i can get everything (deco, stationery, favours) done there, i suppose... (if it's within my budget lar..) cos i like more personalised stuff...

Any ideas for favours? ;)

cuppies,

I'm a DIY bride :)

I just took my pre-wed photos (2 weeks ago) and for your information, I'm not signing with any bridal shop :P

For my wedding, I also DIY and get the Banquet to set up for me. mmm .. if you have a theme then is easy to deal with, do you have a theme? mine is oriental/traditional theme, so I try to have an oriental favour, but not go for chopsticks :P hehehehe

Talking about personalised, you can get your personalised ribbon (but pricy ya!) printed you and HB's name there and the date that is really good.

I told FH about the personalised ribbon, he said not necessary to spend on that, we use the money to get better favour for our guests.

cuppies,

I'm a DIY bride :)

I just took my pre-wed photos (2 weeks ago) and for your information, I'm not signing with any bridal shop :P

For my wedding, I also DIY and get the Banquet to set up for me. mmm .. if you have a theme then is easy to deal with, do you have a theme? mine is oriental/traditional theme, so I try to have an oriental favour, but not go for chopsticks :P hehehehe

Talking about personalised, you can get your personalised ribbon (but pricy ya!) printed you and HB's name there and the date that is really good.

I told FH about the personalised ribbon, he said not necessary to spend on that, we use the money to get better favour for our guests.

Yeah BG, true enuf bout the personalised ribbon cos ppl normally don look at ribbons... I am so overwhelmed by the ideas and pictures in all bridal magazines and when i attended one of my friends wedding i totally fell in love with the total garden wedding theme. Hahaha..

I am still deciding the venue, looking at hotel and am wondering should i wait for the new Sheraton hotel since my wedding most probably would be end of next year..

Oh you considering some Peonies for the flower deco at ur reception? Choices of flowers are so limited in Kuching, isn't it?

cuppies,

since yours is next year, then wait for sheraton hotel to be ready :)

we are not going to hotel as we have bad impression on local hotel's food :( so we booked banquet for next year.

Actually I want garden wedding but .. don't think my parents will appreciate that. I ever check with Borneo Highland, the lady told me soon they will have wedding garden package .. but I'm surely is xpensive too :P if you want something nice and special, why not go to Borneo Highland? nice air, nice atmosphere :)

Sigh .. hehe .. ya lo, choices of flowers are just limited, I will go for cherry blossom, may DIY it .. got an idea but not too sure whether does it works :P

heard tat sheraton hotel maybe will delay till april~ not too sure yet....

u can try to call n check with them see how is it...

actualy if ur budget is more..do u ever think to have a wedding party at damai beach?

i thnk they have something call garden wedding oso. IF you not going to have churhc wedding, u can consider to check how to register at the same date and having the registration at the beach!

it will be romantic if immediately after the registration, u ppl having the buffet lucnh, or watever there...

one think is....ur guest donno will willing to book their own room at there or not...or else, u need to book n provide Free room for them...

if budget all are enuf..i thnk tat's will be very romantic

Otherwise, can call Borneo Highland, I'm sure their garden wedding will be very beautiful since it is a beautiful place :)

But too bad, I don't have the budget to do that there .. aiks! even wanna go up for PS also not jadi .. reason? they are not accept day trip visit for the moment :( so .. tak jadi ki .. sigh .. so sayang.