Sign in to follow this  
xiaoposh

Honeymoon Venue

chooz,

Yup, me going to bali next week. Not for pre- or honeymoon. Just for holiday. I've not been there. Wanted to go Bangkok, but last minute changed and heading to bali instead.

Air ASIA has plenty of cheap packages. Just checkout their website.

yup...bali is beautiful. i went there...abt 2 weeks b4 the 2nd bomb attack......superb....just be careful of those folks who grab you and do your nails...hair...gives u one price..u agree to do...ask u to pay another price.....

it's really hard. try and double confirm with them . esp if they start painting those designs...u better ask them it is the same price.

having said that, i think they painting skills quite good. i find a pic of my nail show. u...

:)

post-9-1144725094.jpg

melissa

may i know the name of the hotel you're goign to stay in bali. izzit in kuta? and how much. i'm goign to bali on aug , got the free ticket from air asia so accomodation haven't settled. hope u are able to provide me som info :P

Hi Gals.

When my FH and I went bali, the did the bookings via internet. It seems, it is cheaper than your walk-in rates.

Our trip was for 5 days 4 nights.

3 nights stayed at Kuta. Budget Hotel USD 25 pernight

1 night stayed at Nusa Dua, USD 75 per night. I only have pictures of the this hotel. If you wanna see. PM me...:)

cuttiepiggie,

I wanted to stay in Kuta, made all the enquiries but later decided to stay in Ubud. I like a few hotels in Kuta, namely Balisani Padma which cost USD 25-35 per night and also Drupadi STudio, around that price also. The prices are for bookings thru the Internet.

http://www.indo.com/hotels/balisani/ (Balisani Padma)

http://www.indo.com/hotels/drupadi/ (Drupadi Studio)

However, if you want to book, you can look at the hotel pics from indo.com but don't book thru them as they are not efficient. I sent them a couple of mails but they did not reply.

Book under passionasia.com For my stay in Ubud, same hotel but they are cheaper and more reliable. Fast replies too.

In Ubud, I'm staying in Puri Garden II.

athena,

Thanks for the pic. YUp, very nice. How much did they charge?

Which hotel did you stay in Kuta & Nusa Dua?

I also booked my accomodation thru the Net, much much cheaper than walk in. Walk-ins are about 50-70% more expensive than Net.

Hi Melissa,

We stayed in a hotel called Restu Bali on Legian Street. Not facing the Kuta beach. One street away only though. Outside the hotel are those shops you can go for massages, makan, and also shopping. Sort of like Swiss Garden in Petaling Street. Convenient but not superb!

as for nusa dua, it is called Bali Tropics. This place felt like heaven after 3 days in Kuta! :huh:

you must try the white-water rafting there. It was one of my best memories of Bali!

athena,

Thanks!

cuttiepiggie,

Yeah, Ubud is far from Kuta. I wanted to stay in Kuta as its very near the airport. I don't like to touch down and then wait long long then only reach the hotel. But my bf said Kuta is a very noisy area and he wanted somewhere quieter, so chose Ubud instead.

Kuta & Legian is within walking distance.

cutiepiggie,

u can stay a few days in Kuta and then another few days in Ubud. The scenery and atmosphere in both places are different. Kuta - more crowded, beach area. Ubud - quieter and more of country side scenery with padi fields. Also in Ubud there's a lot of art stuff and home deco things.

When i was in Bali, we stayed in Sanur, Seminyak and then went to Mt. Batur for one night. All three places quite different.

niq

thanks a lot athena and niq

seems like lots of ppl have been to bali. now i'm not afraid of anything, just hope there wont be any bombing <_<

wah athena, i think it's a shopping haven there. how about food? what type of food we can get over there?

oh yeah any more ppl able to provide me the accomodation choices in BALI, yor suggestion is very much welcomed :D