wongmaro

DIY Wedding Venue Decoration

Hi all,

Erm... xinyi, do you mind sharing the ctc with me too. My email is lee.sara1980@gmail.com.

I'm new here. Not really sure how this thing goes yet :huh: How should I go about with the PM you all mentioned?

I've got some quotations from a few wedding decorator too and its really pricey. I only asked for simple decorations and flowers and they are charging me 3-4k ++ Way over my budget.

How I wish I can DIY myself but I'm not the artistic kind :(

And if 2.5k is inclusive of catering + band + decorations then it's really good! I do not need the band so should be cheaper right? :P

sara

hi, everyone.

i only use below RM500.00 for my church decoration & we have a team that help all my church member to deco. if anyone interested can pm me. if want i can ask them, weather want to help or not. i can email our deco picture if you are interested.

i use teddy bear as my theme with red colour,gold & white. i get small teddy 5" for RM5.00 each. manage to get from whole sale

hi, everyone.

i only use below RM500.00 for my church decoration & we have a team that help all my church member to deco. if anyone interested can pm me. if want i can ask them, weather want to help or not. i can email our deco picture if you are interested.

hi fernfan...

pls send me the pics to my email at sense.boutique@yahoo.com

thanks

Hi Ryoko,

May be you can get some cloth to cover the chairs. or you can rent some seat cover.

I believe some caterers and canopy rentals do rent seat covers but not sure how they charge.

hi..im thinking to buy candles and love shape ballons too for bride side dinner because the restaurant enviroment very simple and empty...they even don't have a stage and just use plastic chair. Hope can deco a bit lor.. <_<

xinyi_d,

can share the contact to me also? i m also looking Deco for my wedding dinner venue...

got low budget for it.............. :( dunno wat to do..

PM or email junyan0506@yahoo.com

Thanks!

hi..im thinking to buy candles and love shape ballons too for bride side dinner because the restaurant enviroment very simple and empty...they even don't have a stage and just use plastic chair. Hope can deco a bit lor.. <_<

hi Ryoko, have you found your love shape ballons?? where did you brought it? how much is it? mind to PM me the contacts?

Thanks alot :)

Hi xinyi,

Thanks for your help. I have called the wedding decorator up. It seemed that he's currently back in Singapore and I told him I want a deco like ciao's. I sent him a pic of ciao's too and he quoted me RM1200 inclusive of flowers,candles and everything but again he said needs to take a look at my venue. If Bigger may be will have additional cost due to flowers. If not it should be around there. You think the price is ok? I'm meeting him up for details and to see some pics when he comes back.

Hi Xin Yi,

Thanks for the contacts. I've contacted the decorator and still waiting for his quotations. He seems very busy.

Mind sharing what is included in the RM2500 package?

Thanks! :)

Hi

I have contact a few wedding decorator.

Almost all of them quote more than RM3000... some even start with min RM5000...

I am planning to do it myself..

e.g buying pillar stands with candles on it, floating candle with flowers on each of the guest table...

After that resell them in here..

what do you think?

HI wongmaro,

I've pm u the ctc of a wedding deco.

They chg below 2.5k inclusive of catering n live band.

n lotsa flowers. the fairytale kinda set up. hehe.

Hi xingyi, may i have the contacts for ure wedding deco? My email is cash4181@hotmail.com. Thanks!

The contact i got is quoting me 7k for decos and flowers. <_< Now i feel cheated :angry: . Does anyone know what the market rate for wedding decorators are? what should it include?

Huh! 7k? What is it inclusive? Mind to share? Niway have pm you the ctc.

Hi

I have contact a few wedding decorator.

Almost all of them quote more than RM3000... some even start with min RM5000...

I am planning to do it myself..

e.g buying pillar stands with candles on it, floating candle with flowers on each of the guest table...

After that resell them in here..

what do you think?

HI wongmaro,

I've pm u the ctc of a wedding deco.

They chg below 2.5k inclusive of catering n live band.

n lotsa flowers. the fairytale kinda set up. hehe.

Hi xingyi, may i have the contacts for ure wedding deco? My email is cash4181@hotmail.com. Thanks!

The contact i got is quoting me 7k for decos and flowers. <_< Now i feel cheated :angry: . Does anyone know what the market rate for wedding decorators are? what should it include?

I thought this thread was about Do-It-Yourself wedding venue deco...how did it end up morphing into contacts for wedding decorators?

we have rent the seat cover before, cost ard RM5.00 last year, this year dunno. i can teach for DIY wedding deco. some lah, not very expect.

hi all,

i am new in this forum.

i m getting married on 8.11.08 and i am looking for a wedding arch for rent. so far most of the florist that i have contacted has quoted me about RM1k just for the arch.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

hi all,

i am new in this forum.

i m getting married on 8.11.08 and i am looking for a wedding arch for rent. so far most of the florist that i have contacted has quoted me about RM1k just for the arch.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

we bought arch before ard RM200 without deco, flower buy at mydin, then buy some fabric at nagoya, some ribbon, DIY ur self, cost ard RM500.00

hi xinyi_d,

can share the contact with me also? i m also looking Deco for my wedding dinner venue....

Besides, my wedding is at a chinese restaurant..wat do u glas think, if to put a candle of each table? those 4inch tall + thick candles...

Email: hoisum100@hotmail.com

Thanks!

hi all,

i am new in this forum.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

maybe you can check on the shop that selling artificial flower & DIY stuffs in PJ old town (near McDonald)... one of the hop there did have wedding arch renting service.. it was cheaper as it was using artificial flower instead of real flower.

Hi Ryoko,

Im planing to DIY decorate, may i know how much they are selling for love shape ballon? Can share with me how you going to decorate by using ballon??? Ard how many ballons needed?? Sorry, i really dun have any idea....

Hi Ryoko,

Im planing to DIY decorate, may i know how much they are selling for love shape ballon? Can share with me how you going to decorate by using ballon??? Ard how many ballons needed?? Sorry, i really dun have any idea....

try seach online, will be easier if u find around ur area, if using halogen gas(have to ask supplier to do it for u) ard rm2.00 per pcs. if normal i think u can get rm0.50

Hi Ryoko,

try seach online, will be easier if u find around ur area, if using halogen gas(have to ask supplier to do it for u) ard rm2.00 per pcs. if normal i think u can get rm0.50

Thank you fernfan :rolleyes: