Sign in to follow this  
meiteoh

Anwar arrested again!

I woke up this morning (yes, no thanks to time zones) to hear that Anwar has been arrested again.

Seriously, what is the government doing????

So quick to arrest a man for sodomy but not so quick to put all those rapists, murderers, and corrupt politicians behind bars. =.=

More here.

Lately, anwar is very active in politic and our lovely cum stupid govt has sense the dangers from him, so they will find all way to put him to jail again .. well .. just to protect their dirty acts & hidden businesses!

still can remember when the 1st incident i was still young ..

i believed that he really did it and he deserved to put in jail ..

but now ...

really dissapointed to our Gov @@

Lets us give them an applause!! clap clap clap!! well done on those dirty and stupid acts!!

Well .. they got nothing to do beside .. sapu their shits under the carpet and 'tembak' people to direct the attention away from them, see .. well done isn't it?? :lol:

It should always be "presumption of innocence — being innocent until proven guilty". But I guess sometimes it doesn't happen here, as from what I read from the newspaper, they already pass him the guilty verdict. I'm a bit shock that they sent the whole SWAT team to arrest him. Is that necessary? Unless they are confronting terrorists or heavily armed criminals. When will they ever learn from past mistake. Gosshhh.....hopefully next time they won't send the SWAT to arrest me for some outstanding parking summons :lol:

hahahah .. see!! waste of resource! sent SWAT team to arrest him? mmm .. guess SWAT team too free lo, so give them a task :D

It should always be "presumption of innocence — being innocent until proven guilty". But I guess sometimes it doesn't happen here, as from what I read from the newspaper, they already pass him the guilty verdict. I'm a bit shock that they sent the whole SWAT team to arrest him. Is that necessary? Unless they are confronting terrorists or heavily armed criminals. When will they ever learn from past mistake. Gosshhh.....hopefully next time they won't send the SWAT to arrest me for some outstanding parking summons :lol:

SWAT TEAM? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE DAMN GOVERNMENT?

You know why I'm super pissed? There are rapists, murderers and thieves walking around freely, and they spend all this energy and effort just to catch a former politician who has evidence on someone else's dirty secrets. Two weeks to arrest a man charged with alleged sodomy while it takes them months to convict, heck even arrest, the rapists and murderers of women, and children. Remember that Malay lady who was raped and murdered in a bus? The one who was kidnapped, raped and murdered from a shopping mall? Were they this fast? No, their excuse back then was that we have to be sure, we have to get the right guy, we are doing all we can. =.=

*GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

I second that!! I just don't understand how stupid the govt is!! My house almost got broken into 3 times. My aunt's bag got snatched and she fell on her head same goes for my friend's mom. There are so many other rape cases out there and all they care about is putting Anwar in jail again? EVeryone's just gonna leave Malaysia. WHat's the point of living in a country where we have such a stupid and useless govt. Who's gonna feel secure there when there's so much crime? No one's gonna invest in the country either. They can throw their Visit Malaysia adverts away!

as1cCES002B0000MTExNDMwMnN8MDAwMTY0NHN8T

Diana,

They are not as harmful as anwar to them, those rapist, snatchers only bring harm to us but not to them .. so .. that is the answer to answer all our doubt of why they sent SWAT team to arrest him. BRILLIANT!!! :lol:

i alwaz pray for God's help on this issue, pray for his safety, protection, etc. I really dun hope anything happen to him, or else there lost our hopes on this country.

Latest news:

PARTI KEADILAN RAKYAT de facto leader was freed after being granted bail this morning, his lawyer Sankaran Nair said today. The former deputy prime minister will be holding a press conference at 2pm today.

He was arrested even before the appointment time at 2pm, with stupid excuse like "we are afraid he won't show up" <_<

Somemore today morning road block again. It seems like the police is too free only to arrest person with unproven charge and road blocking.

Yeah... They shud wait if after 2pm, he still haven't show up, thn arrest him. But this? I really donno what r they trying to do.. Silly acts!!

haih....100% agreed with what Meiteoh said......im also very dissapointed at our Government!! Becoz of only 1 person....most of the major road heading to KL City was being road blocked!! :angry: There's goes the RM625 so called "fuel subsidise" coz we stucked in the stupid road block.....kesian ppl staying at Klang Valley....

gruumble rumble :angry::angry::angry:

Last mon, i got into work late in PJ. Today yet again. For god's sake, does the govt no longer have the bloody balls to face up against 1 man?? DSAI is just one man but yet the all this traffic blocks is just to prevent him from being an audience in the Parliament and SWAT team deployed to recording his statement

Police made the biggest mistake by arresting him at 12:55 pm. Now DSAI can say that hey i am on my way to the police station after my prayers and family meeting. Bad mistake by the police. The whole world is looking at our govt now. Sekarang it is no longer Malaysia Boleh.. it is more like Malaysia Sudah Tak Boleh.

By the way the catchpharse Malaysia Boleh is now the laughing stock of people!

Did anyone watch the debate? it was totally childish and absurd. More like a personal attack to anwar. Im no supporter of anwar or any party, but im ashamed that our 1st political life debate was such a shameful affair... gov is obviously treathened by anwar, and like everyone said here, bcos of 1 person, mega jam everywhere, so many police manpower and swat team is wasted, our taxpayers money all for what? to put that one person back in jail? why? whole gov cant fight that one person fairly and trasnparently??

Yesterday jam were so bad from Loke Yew. Hopefully today is better because I want to go home early!

Kintusts, that stupid catch-phrase has long been the butt of jokes of people - both overseas and local.

May, to be honest, I don't expect much from our mainstream politicians because for starters, look at them - were/are they highly educated? People like Samy Vellu and what-not (MPs - they are so useless that I don't bother remembering their names) can't even string a proper sentence in English, let alone Malay. How can they debate like the likes of Tony Blair and the British MPs or Madame Royale and Sarkozy? To be honest, when it comes to debates in Malaysia, it's more like debating fallacies at work rather than actual debating. =.=