fusionista

"Hei" Paper Puncher

Oh ok...punch not yet arrived...hehe...i was wondering how come no sound one while I was in KL.

ya .. aiks .. I was headache la!! Because something happened at the supplier side and he needs more time to get the stock .. ahhh :( I keep on pushing him to send out by this coming Monday .. if not .. :lol: then I have to do something la .. ahhhhh :lol:

Last few days everyday I send him email and 'pester' him to send as soon as possible. ishh!!! Sorry ladies :( I don't mean to delay ya :( .. sorry .. sorry .. and I have PAID!!! :(

Oh dont worry abt it....let's just wait for him first....if later got problem then we can ask our HK friends go whack him...hahaha

I hope tomorrow (Monday) he can give me good news. Aikss .. my FH told me, just be patience, he needs time to stock up the punch .. ahhh .. hahaha .. ok .. be patience, but I told my FH, I have paid for the punchers ah!! :( that is why I'm eager to see the punch

I hope tomorrow (Monday) he can give me good news. Aikss .. my FH told me, just be patience, he needs time to stock up the punch .. ahhh .. hahaha .. ok .. be patience, but I told my FH, I have paid for the punchers ah!! :( that is why I'm eager to see the punch

Ya ya... Me too hope can get the puncher very soon.... Need it to DIY my house buffet dinner invites....

Ya ya... Me too hope can get the puncher very soon.... Need it to DIY my house buffet dinner invites....

Last night, I have sent an email to the supplier, see what he said ya. I'm so eager to have the punch .. ish! I pray la .. he can get the stock and send it by today.

Ok .. the parcel is on it ways to babysiew. I have sms babysiew for the tracking number, I hope it will arrive by today if not then is tomorrow. :) I know all of you can't wait for the punch .. so me either :) If can arrive by today then will trouble babysiew to send the punchers (my share) to my brother if it is tomorrow then I need to trouble Amy to post it from Miri.

So the rest of you will collect from babysiew ya! :)

yes!!! my FH has done the hei rubber chops from the shop, I haven't see the chops yet .. will post the photos once I got the chops ;)

Yoyo & Eunice,

I know the parcel is on its way now .. I have checked at hongkong post office site, the parcel already delivered to the destination .. so either today or tomorrow .. if not by next Monday should be arrived to babysiew. :)

Hehehe .. I really can't wait to see the punchers and my friends in Kuching also can't wait for it :)

Need to follow-up with babysiew as the parcel will send to her. :)

so the puncher arrived already not?? aiyo i cant wait to use it la.. hehehe

ogosdream .. not yet :) be patience ah .. babysiew will give you update once it is arrived. I know everyone can't wait to get the punch .. heheh .. but I have to wait for another week or more

I got my 2 "hei" rubber chops .. last night can't stop chopping them on various color of papers . hahahah :P

Hi lADIES

I am back in Miri for a week or 2 coz my parents are here visiting. So wont be going to KL within the next 2 weeks wor.....so for those waiting for the punch in East Msia I hope you can be patient ya...so sorry....

Hi lADIES

I am back in Miri for a week or 2 coz my parents are here visiting. So wont be going to KL within the next 2 weeks wor.....so for those waiting for the punch in East Msia I hope you can be patient ya...so sorry....

Amy,

No worry .. I will get babysiew to check on the poslaju fare from KL to Kuching, if it is less than RM20 then I will ask babysiew to send send from KL.

No worry about that :)

Hi girls... do call me to let me know when u wanna collect ur puncher ya... Ogosdream and Loveisintheair have collected theirs yday nite itself... i will be at LV, SS2 this sunday 9/9/2007 at 11am for my album design... do sms me to let me know whether u wan to collect ur puncher at LV, SS2... will be meeting Yoyo, Wasilynn and S2000 at LV... thanks!