fusionista

"Hei" Paper Puncher

ya .. the one we have is 4cm x 4cm .. wow! that is good deal la .. jimuis .. please find the store and grab it :D

wow! if can find it localy then save a lot of troubles oh!!!

by the way, how big is the punch? RM19.90 is cheap oh.

erm.. roughly 4cm by 4cm

it looks similar to the photo shown in this thread.

too bad... i'm not located at kl.. cannot get the puncher from sunway piramid :(

hi yvonne078, u may ask ur fren at kl to purchase for u and send it to u by pos laju. i thnk shld b cheaper thn u order frm ebay o hongkong. they do have smaller puncher wif other designs too. jus my 2 cents.. cheers. :P

Hi, i got another spare "Hei" puncher. my cousin bought another one for me.

so anyone interested can pm me. free courier charges!

:)

Maybe lavendar is interested .. wait .. I will get her to contact you :)

hi davinci...me me !! how much u selling?

wah now we can get the hei puncher locally and with the reasonable price. I may want to go to Sunway Pyramid by this weekend to get my hei puncher. :D

Those who need to tumpang me to buy it, I can help yours but need to bank in money to first. :D

I found one at Cheras Leisure Mall last weekend :) The shop named Mini Toon. You can go to yahoo to search for this shop website and see where the other branches.

mayb you can get someone to buy for you and send to kuching? that will not cost much I think.

mini toons"

ioi mall,

Aeon Bukit Tinggi

cheras leisure mall,

sunway pyramid,

Jusco 1 utama,

Bukit Bintang....

Not even one within reach

I called all the Minitoons around Klang Valley but all of them out of stock. Manage to get the last one from Mini Toons at IOI Mall Puchong. Luckily! :D

You can go on ebay and search for the puncher. The key word is hey or hei puncher. Last time I saw some on sale while I was searching for mine. The starting price is cheap but the shipping cost is a bomb.

Or you can go to this webpage www.lanyueya.com and check for their address. If any of your friends go to HK just kirim them.

Hope this will help. :)

hi

i'm vanessa

if possible , can anyone let me know how can get 'Hei' paper puncher ?n

or anyone have extra n wan to sell ir or ???

i'll be at penang this weekend

if anyone know where to get the puncher around penang pls let me know ya

any information to share pls send it to vanessa_824@yahoo.com

thanks..

Hello All BTB,

For those wish to get the hei paper puncher, can try ur luck at this shop at sunway pyramid (new wing)

Mini Toons

L1.81, Level One, Sunway Pyramid.

It's RM19.95/pcs

When I bought it, there's still about 4-5pcs left but the sales assistant did mention that this is a fast selling item, re-order will take them few months :)

good luck to u girls ya

hi ,

Finally yesterday i found the Hei Puncher. I just bought one Hei Puncher at Minitoons IOI Mall branch. If anyone interested , faster get from there. There still left 3 pcs only.

an1cEQiFiA00000MDAwNjQxOGx8MTAwMDk5OHNhf

as1cCvJ0g410010MDAzMTBsfDIwNXN8TGVnYWxse

hi girls

I got a good news the hei puncher already got stock at mini toons, I just bought one from IOI mall mini toons, If anyone interested , faster get from there. There still left 3 pcs only.

Hi girls,

I have managed to find some article on how to 'sharpen' or 'smoothen' a puncher. Found and read a few, all also mentioned the same methods.

How to Sharpen Your Scrapbook Craft Punches

Paper punches are a common tool used by scrappers there are many different ways you can use a craft punch. Scrapbook craft punches come in many shapes and sizes. These little tools often become dull or may get stuck when you are trying to punch through certain papers. Here is how to sharpen your scrapbook craft punches in order to keep them in working condition so you can use them for all of your decorating needs.

Things You'll Need:

Scrapbook Paper

Craft punches

Aluminium Foil

Wax paper

Find sand paper

Damp cloth

Step 1 : Clean the punch with a damp cloth or mild cleaning solution.

Step 2 : Take a piece of aluminum foil and punch your craft punch through it several times in order to sharpen the edges. Then try the punch on a thicker paper like cardstock to see if it cuts more easily.

Step 3 : If step 2 doesn't do the trick you can gently sand the edges of your punch with fine sand paper on each side to make them sharper.

Step 4 : Punch your craft punch through a piece of wax paper several times to lubricate the punch and clean off any adhesive residue.

If your craft punch starts to jam regularly then put it in the freezer so that metal can shrink slightly and this may solve your problem.Use craft punches to make inexpensive embellishments for your scrapbook pages. You can use a punch shape to decorate a page border or a photo frame. If you are using sand paper to sharpen your scrapbook craft punch then you should be extremely careful not to sand too much or too hard because you may ruin the punch if the edges get damaged.I've tried the freezer method (easiest) but doesn't really work. Will try that again next time. Maybe I should try all methods. Sure work one.... I hope lah :rolleyes: . Hope this info helps ease the our precious puncher "tightness".

I found the same methods over the net. Do the methods work? My new punch is really blunt and hasn't produced a single clean-cut HEI for me. Got jammed the past few times because paper got stuck inside.