Tash

OMG OMG I am so excited, please let me be a little crazy here!

Just want to let the world know, OMG im so happy and excited OMG. He's flying back, in 3 weeks, and OMG we're getting married. Yea I know, the rest of the girls in here are getting married too. But oh gosh, after all that crap I've gone thru with LDR. After all the emotional roller coaster. Its finally happening! Im gonna be Mrs.C!!!

It really is happening. Sinking in, slowly but surely. He's gonna be mine, ALL MINE!!

*dances around in joy*

Please pardon my excitement, I'm deliriously happy. Dont know how else to channel all this energy. :D

I can understand how u feel... it is the happiness that u never have it before.... That time when I get to know that he is going to marry me, I was blur for one month++, everyday and night just sit there and day dreaming, sometimes will smile in heart but no one knows what happening to me... hahha :D I think you are having the same situation now.... still got lot of excitements coming soon in ur wedding planning... enjoy the progress and make it a precious memory~ Good Luck and All the Best to You!!! Congratulations!!!!

Congrats Tash! :)

I know exactly how you feel.I am having a LDR now too, like 10,000 miles apart.Good things come to those who wait..have a bleassed marriage!

It is a good news to you :)

I know how happy you are, as I have been apart with my FH for 2 years and 5 mths before he got his transfer back to Kuching :) I know how excited you ah :P

And congrates :) when will be your AD?

Grats Tash !

Its great to finally get to be together eh ? I'm soooooo envy of you lah !

Tash,

I can feel the vibration from your happiness too..... hahaha..... :lol:

Not all LDR can succeed, i understand as me and my FH had gone thru a 5-year LDR too.... So, i think both of your hard-work, patience, tolerance and trust are paid-off finally.... Your marriage is a good reward for both of you.... Enjoy!!! :lol:

Glad to hear to that everything not only turned out fine but it turned out great! :)

Congrats and happy planning for your wedding! XD

Tash.., really Congrats~~~

I feel so happy when I read your first entry as well....~

Hehe, your happiness IS contagious :)

I know how you feel, really. Been through LDR for years too. Absence do make the heart grow fonder, yeah? You must be feeling ecstatic! Congrats!

Tash, CONGRATS!!!! :D You won't be able to sleep for these few nights till he's back.... And when you do see him, you just feel like you wanna hold him and never let go... So happy for you... :lol:

Oh my. *sniffs* So many people so happy for me. Thanks SO much girls. I really am very excited. Walking around with a big grin on my face today. Extra nice and courteous while driving too :lol:

Chihuahua, 15,000 miles away? That literally is the other side of the world innit. :( Me and FH are like 8000 miles away. Still very far, very tough.

Marryhim, whats 'bak tao dou lou' ? Sorry, me dont know :P

Beautifulgown, I went to take the ROM form today at JPN. Oh gosh, THE RED TAPE!!!! Anyway, we will be submitting the ROM application almost immediately after he reaches Malaysia. Next, THE RINGS! :P We wont exactly be having an AD kinda thing. Just a ROM ceremony, brunch with family, and sometime later, dinner with extended family.

He flies back 30 May, OMG thats 17 days more. Wheeeee! Now I cant stop googling for wedding bands. I'm going banananananas. :D

Tash! 'bak tao dou lou' in cantonese mean 'white hair till old'. Meaning wish you and your FH will be forever together and ever!.

;)

Oh my. *sniffs* So many people so happy for me. Thanks SO much girls. I really am very excited. Walking around with a big grin on my face today. Extra nice and courteous while driving too :lol:

Chihuahua, 15,000 miles away? That literally is the other side of the world innit. :( Me and FH are like 8000 miles away. Still very far, very tough.

Marryhim, whats 'bak tao dou lou' ? Sorry, me dont know :P

Beautifulgown, I went to take the ROM form today at JPN. Oh gosh, THE RED TAPE!!!! Anyway, we will be submitting the ROM application almost immediately after he reaches Malaysia. Next, THE RINGS! :P We wont exactly be having an AD kinda thing. Just a ROM ceremony, brunch with family, and sometime later, dinner with extended family.

He flies back 30 May, OMG thats 17 days more. Wheeeee! Now I cant stop googling for wedding bands. I'm going banananananas. :D

Tash,

hehe .. I'm sure you are very excited of his return :) you can't wait to see him ya :lol: that is normal, few years ago while FH still in Miri, each time when he wants to come back to Kuching, I always cannot wait for his return and don't want him to leave Kuching to Miri again .. well .. now no more! :P

And for you, you will be his Mrs soon! :) congrate ya!!!