mummyally

HSBC Flaunt it!!!

I am super duper happy today! Was just walking out from Delicious at 1U after lunch and I got stopped by some stranger and she asked if I've got a HSBC creditcard. Guess what after I told her yes I do have a HSBC credit card?!! Turns out she is one of Myfm's radio DJ and I won RM1000 worth of clothes from FCUK! Just for having HSBC credit card!! Super happy! I've never won anything in my life before not even lucky draws so pardon me for being so gleeful! :lol::lol::lol:

Details HERE

Congrats Mummyally,

You are just so lucky....yeah..I know abt this recent activity by MYFM...They are catching ppl out there with HSBC cards..then the lucky winner will get the chance to buy anything worth RM1k within 40 mins, i guess

Congrats again ya...it's REALLY your LUCKY day......

Wow mummy, Congrats! :lol: Jeles-nya I... hehehe.. Don't forget to post what you have won ya... See good things are coming your way...

mummyally.. congrats

Haizzz, in the day and age where ppl say dun use credit card, save more money,

Credit card comes up with these kind of enticements

Thank you, thank you!! :D:d It was really unexpected cos I was just minding my own business and fussing over Ashley. I even asked my HB why this woman kept looking at us while talking on the phone. keke

But the condition is that you buy something from the shop using your HSBC card. Just get the cheapest item and honestly RM1K may sound alot but FCUK's stuffs really pricey, I only managed to get 3 blouses and 1 long sleeved shirt for HB. Still happy though :P

kintusts

it's really funny cos we were about to cancel the HSBC and we got this :D

wah.. i dun hv any HSBC card leh.... shud apply one. plus it comes with great dining discounts too!!!

Mummyally,

Congrats! I guess it's a sign that u shouldn't cancel the card. hehe.. :D But i read the advert, have to pick the clothes in 60 seconds wor...How did u managed to pick clothes with sizes which fit u and select the design as well??