Sign in to follow this  
eunice.anne4

Aeden Noel Gan Han-Xuan

Very very cute as I've mentioned before he got very nice eyelids and eyes hehehe. He seems to explore a lot.. My baby girl has been sleeping a lot lol everytime wake up for awhile then drink milk already wanna sleep again!

Diana,

My baby loves to explore..his eyes will move here and there whenever he heard our voices. :)

But when he is asleep, whatever noise also he won't wake up. :lol:

warh very smart looking boy! very "jing". just wondering, was it a planned c-section? did the hospital charge you extra since it's 1st Jan? I had a planned c-section, I was afraid the price gonna be high on 1st Jan, so I chose 31 Dec 09 instead :p

warh very smart looking boy! very "jing". just wondering, was it a planned c-section? did the hospital charge you extra since it's 1st Jan? I had a planned c-section, I was afraid the price gonna be high on 1st Jan, so I chose 31 Dec 09 instead :p

yes. it is elective c-sect..i paid extra RM500 as it falls on the 1st Jan. My EDD is also on 1st Jan so we decided to have it on the EDD. I didn't want a 09 baby..was thinking to have it on the 2nd Jan but also hv extra charges of RM300 (since it is a weekend)..so might as well do it on the 1st Jan.. :cool:

very beautiful eyes... even as a NB he looks for focused... and he's got lots of hair... and i tot my baby had the most :cool:

i love the picture quality.. is it a professional camera?