simonne

Online Sprees

I shop online a lot.My fav website is bluefly and nordstrom.I find it more convenient toshop online and save time and very often,shipping is free is you purchase $100 and above.Bluefly only charges flat rate shipping and no state tax, so it is good.I've even bought GUCCI handbags online through their webby and I find it convenient especially when you can't find the particular design in their store, they will simply ship the item from other store directly to your house.I have never purchase any LV handbags online but I did purchase a bag through the phone.It's the main LV hotline where they help me locate the bag I want and I just pay over the phone.Good customer service and fast service.

Anyone have any online shopping website for shoes and accesorries? Have been searching for matching shoes and earrings for my WG n EG, but nothing really come to sight.

Hi you may go this website : http://shop.ebay.com.my/merchant/victoryalways66

I made few purchased before & the stuff is so cheap & worth for money some how fast delivered.

**Content removed by mod because of unauthorized business solicitation**

JANIE,

do you have the actual pictures of the show box?

How many you bought?

I'm thinking of getting too. But Hubby is watching..hiya~~

hellooo i actually bought the max 5sets( 25 shoe box) cause i was sharing the order with my friend and its cheaper this way as we only have to pay 1time delivery cost for 5sets so i only paid half the cost of delivery..told my hubby this and he smile..lol

This is how the boxs looks like! ( there's even a handler and u can stuck them up neatly as well)

hottshoebox2nw7.jpg

cheers!

hehehe chihuahua.. u shop from Nordstrom? I love their clothes too... They have some pretty nice clothes too..

hehehe chihuahua.. u shop from Nordstrom? I love their clothes too... They have some pretty nice clothes too..

Hi Wan Yee

Yes, I shop at Nordstrom a lot.They have this service where certain items are available to purchase online and you can pick it up in the store, this way you can save on shipping charges. :D For gals who loves shopping for bags, NET-A-PORTER is another authentic site that sell branded handbags from the europe.They have sales off and on and willing to ship internationally.

yup, you can save on the freight if you choose to pick up from their store.. it's a pity they still don't ship internationally. But sometimes buying online without getting to try the clothes can be bit risky.. It may look nice, but sometimes may not suit the person.. hehehe.

yup, you can save on the freight if you choose to pick up from their store.. it's a pity they still don't ship internationally. But sometimes buying online without getting to try the clothes can be bit risky.. It may look nice, but sometimes may not suit the person.. hehehe.

Wan Yee,

Yeah I agree, sometime what we see over the net might not be the same thing when we receive it.But overall, shopping here you get to refund and most online company they include return postage just incase a customer wants to return the goods. :P

chihuahua,

is it safe if we hv them( NET-A-PORTER) send our purchase fr US to malaysia? i dont trust msia...... but, at NET-A-PORTER, we can find great brand...esp those we cant get it here..

chihuahua,

is it safe if we hv them( NET-A-PORTER) send our purchase fr US to malaysia? i dont trust msia...... but, at NET-A-PORTER, we can find great brand...esp those we cant get it here..

Hi makeupjunk,

Net-A-Porter is actually based in europe.I purchase from them once and the bag arrive safe and I did not have to pay duty tax.So, I would guess it should be safe to ship to malaysia.

yeah chihuahua, it's not so much of a hassle if you're located in US... But internationally, most times buyers just tend to let it go... heheh..

pinky, the wetseal website, they don't shipped internationally leh... U managed to buy from them before?

i was looking to buy a digital photoframe for ages now but most are quite pricey until today i found my ideal digi photoframe within my budget online and freebies included as well. They are great for my wedding pics and video..yay!

It looks something like this.

bluethunder1sj5.gif

bluethunder3jp2.jpg

I got it from here for those interested http://www.hott.com.my/

cheers!

JANIE,

do you have the actual pictures of the show box?

How many you bought?

I'm thinking of getting too. But Hubby is watching..hiya~~

hellooo i actually bought the max 5sets( 25 shoe box) cause i was sharing the order with my friend and its cheaper this way as we only have to pay 1time delivery cost for 5sets so i only paid half the cost of delivery..told my hubby this and he smile..lol

This is how the boxs looks like! ( there's even a handler and u can stuck them up neatly as well)

hottshoebox2nw7.jpg

cheers!

the transparent shoe box is on sale again..there's even shoe box for the men this time around...hehehe guess i'll hv to buy one set for DH..so he will not show his "Oh are u buying that face"..lol

I have tried some online shopping too, mostly airline tickets. And it's quite reliable. As for shoes & accessories, i have not tried online shopping yet. is there a good website to visit? And is it safe to buy using credit card in Malaysia? kind of worried.

It is actually quite safe if you take the necessary precautions (buy from sites that are secure and have reputable refund/safety policies). I do a lot of online shopping irrespective of where I am - with and without credit card and most of the time, I do it via PayPal or just directly depending on who the merchant is.

Hi ladies,

On the same topic on online sprees, I'm a buyer from Ebay and recently saw some steals priced at RM0.45 with free shipping. They are clothing pieces. I was just wondering how safe are these sorts of stuff since I would be paying via bank transfer. Will they be able to sorta harvest my banking details after I make payment and all? It's supposed to be secure as I don't use local banks. And the company is based in China, not even Malaysia. There are numerous other bidders and the seller has gotten many positive feedback. But I was wondering RM0.45 and free shipping from China?

Am I worrying about nothing? Probably paranoid. But the items ARE cheap. And I do want to get them if they are genuine.

Thanks.

Yvon,

i think for those you'll need to msg them to get the exact cost. RM 0.45 shown usually is just for the sake to be listed in the ebay, i guess... :P

as for the payment it's advisable to use paypal instead of bank transfer when purchase from ebay.

Thanks for your advice. I did contact the seller and the seller confirms that that's the only price needed to pay. But... they only accept Paypal and I haven't got Paypal. Oh no.. And I don't know anyone with a Paypal. Wasted la.. :bye:

If you have a credit card, you can pay via Paypal - it's not just an online account where you can store money. You can use it as a payment gateway for added protection from buyer fraud and etc. And the registration is very simple!