No super thick padding for me please. As much as I like big boobs, there is a different between natural breasts and cotton-stuffed ones. =.=

I always have problems looking for non-padded or thinly padded bras with good support here. They are either too expensive or just non-existent. Hm. Have never tried Xixili before...just looked but I didn't see anything I liked...maybe should go one day. Need to get new bras soon.

Out of curiousity, how does one buy a bra online without trying it on???

Out of curiousity, how does one buy a bra online without trying it on???

i just couldn't buy online... coz i doubt that it'll fits me nicely. don't get me wrong. i mean all bra have different cutting. so even if i got the size right, not necessary it'll fit me nicely lor due to the cutting... that's why i still prefer the conventional way of shopping for bra... at least i know how's the material and i can try on it too... :P

same here, i prefer the conventional way - try before i buy.

by the way, do you hand wash or machine wash? i hand wash almost all my lingerie... if i were to machine wash my bras, even with the laundry bag designed for bras, i find that my bras will go out of shape. do u experience the same?

just out of curiosity, anyone here actually consulted the SA before trying on bra of a new brand or new design of preferred brand?

i remembered when i first stepped into xixili during sales, one of the SA told me that i'm wearing the wrong size (all the while i'm wearing audrey/ wacoal). i didn't really take into account becoz she's very young (i can sometimes be very judgemental). so i picked my own comfortable size to try. when i stepped out of the fitting room, an older SA (about early 40s) attended me. she saw the size i picked, and told me straight, "miss u r wearing the wrong size". i asked her how can she tell. then she started explaining to me in detail how she detect it by just looking, on types of bra that should be worn. she gave me cup sizes that i never thought i'd try on at all. but to my surprise, it fits perfectly. i decided to give the new size a try and i've returned to get more new bras later. Now, i start to see my boobs having better shape. ;)

i've ha experience with xixli sales person. they are really good on giving advice. Frankly speaking i also do not know i'm wearing the wrong size bra until i was told my the SA from xixili. Now my boobs have better shape and the side 'meat' on the bra near the arms are gone.

i think not only xixili SA will do that lor... i have come across some of those SA at departmental store will give advice too...

by the way, do you hand wash or machine wash? i hand wash almost all my lingerie... if i were to machine wash my bras, even with the laundry bag designed for bras, i find that my bras will go out of shape. do u experience the same?

There is this new thing that I always wanted to buy but forgot every time I go shopping ... It's called a "bra saver", a plastic ball that you put the bra in before putting it into the washing machine and it preserves the shape of the bra.

4094_2.JPG

There is this new thing that I always wanted to buy but forgot every time I go shopping ... It's called a "bra saver", a plastic ball that you put the bra in before putting it into the washing machine and it preserves the shape of the bra.

4094_2.JPG

this looks great! where can we get it?

i think not only xixili SA will do that lor... i have come across some of those SA at departmental store will give advice too...

mhyap1, agree with you on that one. i observed that many ladies do not utilise the knowledge that those SA have.

they prefer to select bras which they are comfortable with and think are correct. but little do they know that the bras they choose might have different cutting, and therefore need a different size, or the cutting simply does not suit them at all. and this includes me, coz i've been wearing the wrong bra. i started off with wacoal, and the SA told me my size i should wear. then i bought audrey using the same size. i didn't notice that i've put on some weight and the sizes no longer suit me. in the end even though i'm skinny, i have some "side meats near the arms". and that's how the xixili SA picked it up!

I am not sure abt M'sia, but I have seen them on ebay before. I'm sure somewhere in Asia they sell this... maybe from Japan or something.

4094_2.JPG

Ya, i think this is definitely useful than the bra laundry bag. Sometimes when i lazy to handwash my bras, i just throw into washing machine with the laundry bag, but after washing I will regret if the shape of the bra get distorted :( "sam tong"

I tried to search online and it sells online:-

http://www.dutchguard.com/BRABABY-p-FTH.html

4094_2.JPG

Ya, i think this is definitely useful than the bra laundry bag. Sometimes when i lazy to handwash my bras, i just throw into washing machine with the laundry bag, but after washing I will regret if the shape of the bra get distorted :( "sam tong"

I tried to search online and it sells online:-

http://www.dutchguard.com/BRABABY-p-FTH.html

jayne, i also found out that ebay malaysia is also selling and it cost RM3.99. way cheaper than stated in the web u gave.

wye ee, i think the time for bidding has finished. have to wait till they post it up again.

So cheap :o !!

Can give me the link as I couldn't find it? Thanks!!

Interesting product. Quite expensive though for a plastic ball. I believe sooner or later the price will drop if they are made in China. There is nothing hi-tech about this but I like the creation!

hahaha... during the recent FJ Benjamin warehouse sales i did bought some La Senza bra. it's 3 for RM 60 and i think it's really worth it.... :P

haha mhyap1,

me too bought 3 La Senza bras for RM 60 during the FJ Benjamin sale wo...

like wat u say, is really comfortable & the design i bought suprisingly very suitbale for wearing V-neck low cut dress lo....

hehe love them vy much now...:P

I guess I was lucky to have a mum who taught me how to get my correct bra size. As I got older, I did a bit of research on how to pick the right bra - there are a lot of websites out there and find that I'm actually in between sizes and my size differs based on cutting. Victoria Secret has a pretty good FAQ for such things.

As for bras, I handwashed them and sometimes I "accidently" stuff them into the washing machine. =.= And thinking about it, I don't have bras suitable for wearing with tight tank tops (those smooth bras? forgot the name already!)...dunno why but somehow don't like them.

I love Victoria's Secret "Secret Embrace" bra... they're really smooth and shapes so well! The material is all one piece so there's no side pulling. I love their T-shirt bras too (meiteoh, is that the one you're referring to?). The only thing is I've gotta handwash them... sigh!

i used to be a big fans of triump, but i find these recent years..the triump bra's price "spike" like rocket. One normal plain bra...cost almost RM 60-70 and still made in msia and sorry to say..the quality doesnt seen to be worth for the $ anymore. i can say now their bra quality is like sorella..those cheapo brand uncless u buy their high end series which one bra can easily ~ RM 150

As most of u say..La Senza..expensive!..actually if u compare their quality, design and comfy level...their bra is not exp at all!! Try to buy during the La Senza bargain and u can get "triump high end" type of bra at almost 50% ...